sf -722

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kevin 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kevin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 8

has anyone had any success with product from thorne research -antifungal- undeclonic acid-deroved from castor bean..product name: SF-722?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I have had great success with this product and feel its one of the best on the market; I can find a bunch of testimonials on the forum as well if you are interested.

-raster

kevin

Im new here.thanks for yr input..so why are there not any posts here? and why are YOU still on this website? are you cured?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

kevin;30184 wrote: Im new here.thanks for yr input..so why are there not any posts here? and why are YOU still on this website? are you cured?

What are you talking about that there is not any posts here? This forum has been around for over 2 years and there is 297 pages of posts on the forum…

I am still on this forum because I am sharing the knowledge I have and like to learn from others.

I am “cured” in terms of reversing my infestation and having the ability to cheat on the diet with little detriment, however I still feel I have progress to make so I am planning on doing this diet indefinitely, if not for life.

-raster

kevin

well thats good. is that due to the 722 ? how log did you take it for and dosage?i was looking for posts on sf 722 and there doesnt seem to be any.thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘sf -722’ is closed to new replies.