Severe Stomach Bloating

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Severe Stomach Bloating

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  xday2dazex 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

So the last couple of days I’ve been feeling a bit better because I’ve been sticking to proper dosage of antifungals and have gotten more actively involved in my treatment, but I ran into a big problem today. It should be mentioned before the past few days, I was overdosing on coconut oil and putting my body through die off hell (about 10 tsp on off days, 1 or 2 on work days) and made a few mistakes involving improperly prepared food, and testing kefir too soon. The mistakes happened all in the same week and I know I’m pretty far set back as far as my infestation level goes, so I restarted the protocol. I went from a terrible day on tons of coconut oil and the mistake with the kefir, to 2 days with no coconut oil, and 2 days with 1 tsp coconut oil (gradually building up as recommended). I was taking all supplements suggested in the protocol but vitamin a and d and milk thistle, so I added those back in and started taking cod liver oil and echinacea&goldenseal to get an edge. I also grabbed some red clover tea, chamomile tea, and allspice to have with meals. Today I got through work with much less trouble than usual and I feel like I sweated out a lot of toxins, and saw some candida in my stool for the first time in at least a week, but I had some symptoms I had before treatment, and some associated with die off. When I got home I had some broccoli, asparagus, garlic, and ginger tea with cinnamon, and then took a tsp of coconut oil. I jumped in the shower and all of a sudden my stomach started to sag down and get really sensitive and bloated. This was about 5 hours ago and it’s still kind of messed up. There’s been some shifting and squishy sounds which has eased the discomfort, and the other symptoms that came with it went away (loss of balance, anxiety, minor chest pain, weakness) but it’s still bugging me and I don’t know what the hell I did to myself and how to proceed. There’s many factors and I just need a safe course of action to keep pushing forward. Anyone who has input on this please help. Thanks.

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

i’m no expert but broccoli can be problem if its uncooked.

what does candida look like in your stool if you don’t mind me asking?

for what its worth if I have a hot bath it often make me feel a bit light headed dizzy.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

This makes for some interesting reading about bloating. I think the fibre and air-swallowing problems get overlooked a lot.

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Thanks. I had a lot of broccoli and it says that can be a problem so maybe that was part of it. I feel a lot better today and hope it was a one time thing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Severe Stomach Bloating’ is closed to new replies.