Sesame Socca Crackers (contains bean flour)

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Snacks & Treats Sesame Socca Crackers (contains bean flour)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hope 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ducktorwho
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 14

Sesame Socca Crackers
    modified from http://edibleperspective.com/2011/02/keep-on-crunchin/

You could probably use all almond meal or a combo of almond flour and an allowed grain if you’re not eating beans.

1/2c garbanzo flour
    2 T almond meal
    1/2c water
    1T oil of your choice
    1T coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
    1/2t garlic powder
    black pepper
    2T (or more) sesame seeds [to top batter]

1. Preheat oven to 375*
    2. Whisk all ingredients together [except sesame seeds], until there are no lumps.
    3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
    4. Pour batter in pan and spread evenly to the edges of the pan.
    5. Sprinkle on sesame seeds.
    6. Bake for 20min until the top is cracked and edges are browned.
    7. Remove from pan and place on a cutting board.
    8. Cut into desired cracker size.
    9. Place crackers on a larger pan [or cookie sheet], so there is space in between them.
    10. Bake for 3-5min, flip and bake another 3min. Watch carefully so they don’t burn.
    11. They will crisp as they cool.

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

YUM! πŸ™‚ I’ll keep this in mind for when I reintroduce soy. Thanks for posting it!

For others in Stage 1, Bragg’s Liquid Aminos taste & look just like soy sauce only they are not fermented, so they’re permissable for this diet. Normal soy sauce is fermented and not approved for the diet. So, if you can’t find the coconut aminos that Duck suggested, maybe you could try Braggs πŸ™‚ It’s available online (Amazon, I think) and lasts for quite a while.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Sesame Socca Crackers (contains bean flour)’ is closed to new replies.