serious vertigo, is this Die off ?

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals serious vertigo, is this Die off ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Geoff36
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

My father has been suffering from “sinusitis” and “allergies” SERIOUSLY for the last four years ,.Within the last year his vertigo had gotten so serious that he started going to doctors . Allergist ,EYE EAR NOSE AND THROAT, CAT SCANS, NEUROLOGIST none of of which had a clue. He was prescribed cortisone nasal spray ,allergy pills and sent on his way. He has since ,out of desperation moved out to New Mexico with me. It is dryer here which immediately helped but then i noticed Coffee would trigger an attack,and wheat,and sugar or fruit,…so we went “The Plan” Lynn Genet Recitas. It helped a little .So off wheat ,dairy and sugar of any kind. Then perfectly one day a man walked into the restaurant i work at and preceded to tell me his story of candida and all the wholes started to fill. So her we are on our 8th day of candida cleanse ,and colon cleans he t
    Drinks Pau de Arco Tea ,eats tons of raw garlic and coconut oil.Oil of oregano,Iodine,Grapefruit seed extract His symptoms have gotten WAY worse. Is this” DIE OFF”.This is what sent him out to me ,he seemed better until we started the cleanse now ! Please any help would be appreciated

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I have 2 posts worth checking out:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

and

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst8180_Doing-too-much-too-fast.aspx

I recommend taking it easy on the antifungals and maybe get off the cleanse and start the regular diet. Get some liver cleansing herbs such as milk thistle. Drink tons of water and get some vitamin C.

-raster

Geoff36
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

He was on the regular diet for three weeks prior to the anti fungals, Then 10 days pf antifungals .He went off them yesterday and has been doing the colon /liver cleanse. Yes it has milk thistle and vit C . He is feeling better but our question is what about the coconut oil. How much should he take ?Should he take it every day ? I feel like he needs to rest now and just do the diet but we are very new at this . This has been devastating to my father. he is like a warrior,” Id eat dogpoo if it would make me feel better” But too much is not good either. So are you suggesting he (rests) and just eats according to the diet now

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Ya you guys overdid it. I recommend liver cleansing and some of the detox stuff mentioned in that post. One way he can feel better immediately is if he did some acupuncture, hot springs, or sweating out the toxins by doing hot tub/sauna/jacuzzi/steam room, etc.

I wouldn’t consume more than 1-3 tsb of coconut oil starting out per day.

I would get some food into him like pumpkin (which is a really good detoxing food). Soups are another thing to look into. Tons of veggies too.

When he is ready, he can heal faster by giving his digestive system a break by eating smoothies, etc. That might be overdoing it right now though.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘serious vertigo, is this Die off ?’ is closed to new replies.