Serious question about candida and sex

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Serious question about candida and sex

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Chris UK
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 4

This is a serious question and one that I could really use some opinions on. My wife and I enjoy a healthy sex life but since I have been diagnosed with Candida and in particular yeast present in my mouth it made me wonder about how wise it is to take part in any sort of oral sex.

Anyone have an opinion they would be willing to share?

Thanks
    Chris

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t worry about it too much because its very difficult for candida to jump between bodies in my opinion. I have no scientific evidence, but I bet less than 1% of people who have candida overgrowth transmit it to their partner…its very rare but can happen if their immune system is compromised already.

-raster

soon
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 27

Have a sexy time with some coconut oil in the mix

Chris UK
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 4

It was more to do with me having Candida and picking up more yeast from her through oral sex. It’s hard to explain I guess and a bit embarrassing but I want to make sure I don’t cause myself any more problems during my detox and hopeful recovery.

Chris

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you already have a yeast problem it can’t really get much worse in my opinion…so I say go for it. I try to brush my teeth beforehand lol. One way to really reduce the amount of yeast in your mouth is to do oil pulling.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Serious question about candida and sex’ is closed to new replies.