Serious body aches

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Serious body aches

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  cbgriffiths 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

cbgriffiths
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hi everybody,

I started the diet on Monday and have a very difficult week. Migraines, vomitting, extreme body aches, etc. Could die-off happen this quickly? The headache and vomitting stopped, but the body aches are keeping me awake at night. I’m in constant pain. Has anybody else experienced this?

Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

cbgriffiths wrote: I started the diet on Monday and have a very difficult week. Migraines, vomitting, extreme body aches, etc. Could die-off happen this quickly? The headache and vomitting stopped, but the body aches are keeping me awake at night. I’m in constant pain.

Yes die-off symptoms can start this early. Are you taking Molybdenum?

Click for information on Molybdenum.

Able

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Did you have any aches before starting the treatment? I’ve suffered from pain in my hands/arms for years. I can’t tell if I’m sensitive to dairy or not, but I experienced fatigue, nerve and muscle pain, bloating and skin irritation after eating Greek yoghurt. I quit dairy, but now I’ve had an even stronger reaction to a combination of s. boulardii and a 30bn probiotic. I can only assume it’s die-off.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like die-off.

-raster

Allira
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

I started on Monday too and have been having the same, really bad headaches on Monday, vomited Monday night. Headaches have eased but body aches haven’t, feels like I’m sick. I can’t get any molybednum (can’t afford the dollar exchange and shipping costs to order it from the USA and the only supplement I’ve found here is a liquid form containing fructose) so I’ve been having epsom salt baths, taking vitamin C, using wheat bags, oil pulling and taking milk thistle combo. I has eased off over the days though! I expcet it back when i start the next stage though.

cbgriffiths
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Thanks for all the replies. I’m not taking Molybdenum. I’ll look into that. My doctor thinks it is all the old toxins from medicine I’ve taken 9+ years ago coming out. She thinks increasing carbs (brown rice, quiona, etc) might help. And moving around- although that seems hard at the moment.
    I appreciate the resplies- thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Serious body aches’ is closed to new replies.