Selenium Dosage

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Selenium Dosage

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  impossible 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sonic Boom
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 52

I was just wondering what dosage of Selenium is good. I already take a multi-mineral, but it does not contain Selenium.

The SolarRay brand bottle I purchased is 100 mcg Selenium (as Yeast-Free L-Selenomethionine). Does this sound good, or is it too much?

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

For selenomethionine, that is about a max safe dose for everyone. That is a far inferior form of selenium though that most do not even benefit from taking. Find a brand that uses phytosel. Btw, many take upwards of 10x that amount of phytosel safely without problems.

Sonic Boom

Thank you very much for the info. I’ll look for phytosel.

Sonic Boom

Do you (or anyone) have a clue where I might find phytosel-based selenium in a dosage smaller than 200 mcg? Online I can only find a 200 mcg dose from a single brand, and based on WebMD’s table, I’m really not comfortable taking that much at the moment.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Break the tablet in half.

I use 800 mcg a day. Many people can reverse infections like fungus and virus’s at that doseage. Many people take twice that, without any side effects, if a plant based form is used. The side effects are seen when used at those doseages in mineral chelate form. Also, every case of side effects ive read about dispersed after a few days. I could recommend some reading if you would like.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Selenium Dosage’ is closed to new replies.