seeriously~

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions seeriously~

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  annilee 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

annilee
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 7

hello, all. brand new to the candida diet..5 days in, and freeeeaking OUT! i have done the easier (haha) of the two cleanses, but am suffering and a lotta bit confused! i have strictly followed the foods to eat–but am struggling with the need for PROTEIN..is anything else allowed, besides veg? i have snuck a few almonds,and really want quinoa! i also purchased egg white protein..yuck..just need to know if i can ingest while doing the cleanse for 7-14 days..any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Ann.

If you’re using the easier cleanse which is on the forum, you should have seen this quote:
    “If you feel that you must have some form of protein to get through your work day, eat one organic egg a day for this purpose. If this still isn’t enough, you can do a less strenuous cleanse by eating only green vegetables and organic eggs several times a day along with the detox drinks shown below and lemon water. Don’t eat the other vegetables on the Stricter Diet list such as rutabaga until you start the diet.”

A Simple Cleanse

Able

annilee
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 7

able~

thanks for the speedy response..i really did not see that ANYWHERE, thank you! i blame the brain fog..this has been nothing short of an exorcism, but i am intent on following the rules. thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

annie.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘seeriously~’ is closed to new replies.