Seeking advice on Nystatin retention enema

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Seeking advice on Nystatin retention enema

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Danny33 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

meerkat218
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hi, everyone. I’m a 28-year-old female suffering from mild but very persistent vaginal candidadis. I’ve been on a strict diet and taking SF722 for one and half months. It seemed to work for a while but has stagnated recently. Having read a lot of posts here thoroughly, I’ve decided to try Nystatin retention enema. Only ‘pms nystatin suspension’, which is in liquid form, is available where I live and I’m wondering how many drops I should put in water. And this must have been asked before, but could anyone tell me the details on how to do it, please? (how long one should retain it, etc.) I’m really looking forward to putting an end to it and sharing my success story with you soon. Thanks!

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

meerkat218;57365 wrote: Hi, everyone. I’m a 28-year-old female suffering from mild but very persistent vaginal candidadis. I’ve been on a strict diet and taking SF722 for one and half months. It seemed to work for a while but has stagnated recently. Having read a lot of posts here thoroughly, I’ve decided to try Nystatin retention enema. Only ‘pms nystatin suspension’, which is in liquid form, is available where I live and I’m wondering how many drops I should put in water. And this must have been asked before, but could anyone tell me the details on how to do it, please? (how long one should retain it, etc.) I’m really looking forward to putting an end to it and sharing my success story with you soon. Thanks!

I suggest you mixing the Nystatin solution with Curcumin (Turmeric) You need to clean the colon with water enemas before to insert the antifungal solution. Around 4 or 6 ounces are enough. Try to hold it until the next day. I don’t know how concentrated the Nystatin solution is but think around of 500 000 units each dosage.

Jorge.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

MK,

This link may help you. It’s a cure story from curezone using the suspension.
    I’ve had great progress using the powder but have never tried the suspension.

cured! thank you dvjorge

Good luck!

-D

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

dvjorge;57380 wrote:

Hi, everyone. I’m a 28-year-old female suffering from mild but very persistent vaginal candidadis. I’ve been on a strict diet and taking SF722 for one and half months. It seemed to work for a while but has stagnated recently. Having read a lot of posts here thoroughly, I’ve decided to try Nystatin retention enema. Only ‘pms nystatin suspension’, which is in liquid form, is available where I live and I’m wondering how many drops I should put in water. And this must have been asked before, but could anyone tell me the details on how to do it, please? (how long one should retain it, etc.) I’m really looking forward to putting an end to it and sharing my success story with you soon. Thanks!

I suggest you mixing the Nystatin solution with Curcumin (Turmeric) You need to clean the colon with water enemas before to insert the antifungal solution. Around 4 or 6 ounces are enough. Try to hold it until the next day. I don’t know how concentrated the Nystatin solution is but think around of 500 000 units each dosage.

Jorge.

Do you mean do a water enema right before the antifungal enema or leave a break so your body can recover?
    Should the water enema be retained?
    How much tumeric should i use?

Do you recommend anything else? – Probiotic enemas, kefir enemas, boulardii enemas, coffee enemas or taking any vitamins or anything?

I am only on the diet taking molybdenum, milk thistle, and occasionally vit c and something for my digestion- nothing else.

Also how often should it be done? Do you need breaks in between to let your body recover? That curezone story says every day but i’ve heard you should let your body recover between enemas.

Help would be much appreciated, i stated a thread on this topic but maybe you didn’t see it.

Thanks!

Danny33

eskimo_pup;57407 wrote:

Jorge.

Do you mean do a water enema right before the antifungal enema or leave a break so your body can recover?
    Should the water enema be retained?
    How much tumeric should i use?

Do you recommend anything else? – Probiotic enemas, kefir enemas, boulardii enemas, coffee enemas or taking any vitamins or anything?

I am only on the diet taking molybdenum, milk thistle, and occasionally vit c and something for my digestion- nothing else.

Also how often should it be done? Do you need breaks in between to let your body recover? That curezone story says every day but i’ve heard you should let your body recover between enemas.

Help would be much appreciated, i stated a thread on this topic but maybe you didn’t see it.

Thanks!

Eskimo,

The idea would be to remove all/most of the stool in your colon so the Nystatin can contact the whole surface of the colon. So yes, do a few distilled/spring/purified water enemas first until you believe your colon is empty (this usually takes me 2-4 rounds one after the other, about 20-40 minutes total). . Directly after that, mix the Nystatin with 4oz of water and immediately put it in your colon while lying on your left side (Sigmoid & Descending colon) for a minute, then turn so your back so it flows to the transverse colon, then finally lay on your right side so it flows to the ascending colon. You can then get up and walk around.

You CAN do it everyday but I think its more practical to aim for 3 times a week, giving your body a rest day after each Nystatin retention enema.

I can’t comment on using curcumin but am interested as well.

-D

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

I have used Curcumin mixed with Nystatin myself without any problem.

Curcumin is a very effective anti-inflammatory substance. It will help the colon inflammation and stress during the enema cycles.

Curcumin is also antifungal but the most important is it has shown synergistic effects when mixed with the azoles and polyenes. The mix become Fungicidal causing fungal cells apoptosis.

So, adding a capsule of Curcumin to the Nystatin solution will increase the antifungal activity and will help with the stress of the continued enemas.

Remember, this is all experimental. It is all to you if you want to experiment.

Jorge.

eskimo_pup

Thank you both, can i use filtered water from my fridge? Also can I use straight turmeric powder as you would find it in a grocery store?

Incidentally spring water is full of nasties, I can’t drink much as i’ve been prone to Staphylococcal infections in the past and my dr said most likely source was bottled water.

Danny33

eskimo_pup;57469 wrote: Thank you both, can i use filtered water from my fridge? Also can I use straight turmeric powder as you would find it in a grocery store?

Incidentally spring water is full of nasties, I can’t drink much as i’ve been prone to Staphylococcal infections in the past and my dr said most likely source was bottled water.

Standard water filters (e.g. Brita) don’t remove chlorine from tap water.
    It’s recommended to use distilled/spring/purified water buy the gallon jug.
    All grocery stores carry gallons of water for around 1 dollar.

I’m pretty sure Jorge is referring to adding an actual capsule of supplemental curcumin, not straight powdered turmeric.

eskimo_pup

Danny33;57480 wrote:

Thank you both, can i use filtered water from my fridge? Also can I use straight turmeric powder as you would find it in a grocery store?

I’m pretty sure Jorge is referring to adding an actual capsule of supplemental curcumin, not straight powdered turmeric.

I wish, i’m in the uk, rip-off central. Thanks anyway D:

If my fridge filter removes chlorine it’s ok, or is their other stuff it needs to remove?

EDIT: from the information it seems that the filtered water from the fridge is ok:

http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/home-appliances/refrigeration/filters/HAFIN2/EXP

Danny33

eskimo_pup;57494 wrote:

I wish, i’m in the uk, rip-off central. Thanks anyway D:

If my fridge filter removes chlorine it’s ok, or is their other stuff it needs to remove?

EDIT: from the information it seems that the filtered water from the fridge is ok:

http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/home-appliances/refrigeration/filters/HAFIN2/EXP

You should be fine.
    Anti-microbials (e.g. Chlorine)are the main concern in treated water.

-D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Seeking advice on Nystatin retention enema’ is closed to new replies.