See this article !!! There is something serious with it !!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions See this article !!! There is something serious with it !!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Danny33 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

I am not crazy yet, at least that is what I believe.

Guys see this, Aspergillosis is one the worse fungal infection someone can face. It was also effective against candida. Yes, it was S. Cerevisiae again.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/08/110809212430.htm

It must be true this is able to destroy candida.

Jorge.

Ruffian
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

So bakers yeast is S. Cerevisiae? They are the same thing?

Interesting.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Ruffian;40048 wrote: So bakers yeast is S. Cerevisiae? They are the same thing?

Interesting.

Yes, they are. S. Boulardii is very close too. Same family!

Jorge.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

I am very curious to hear some feedback from the individuals increasing there supplementation of SB.
    Sounds like a lot of promising research is being done. I am currently on low doses of SB at the moment. trying to get my constipation/slow bowel transit under control first…..

Wikipedia
    Saccharomyces boulardii is a tropical strain of yeast first isolated from lychee and mangosteen fruit in 1923 by French scientist Henri Boulard. It is related to, but distinct from, Saccharomyces cerevisiae in several taxonomic, metabolic, and genetic properties.[1] S. boulardii has been shown to maintain and restore[citation needed] the natural flora in the large and small intestine; it is classified as a probiotic. However, in immunocompromised and immunosupressed patients, it can cause disease in the form of a systemic blood infection, fungemia, or localized infection[citation needed].
    Boulard first isolated the yeast after he observed natives of Southeast Asia chewing on the skin of lychee and mangosteen in an attempt to control the symptoms of cholera. S. boulardii has been shown to be non-pathogenic, non-systemic (it remains in the gastrointestinal tract rather than spreading elsewhere in the body), and grows at the unusually high temperature of 37 °C (98.6°F).[2]
    S. boulardii is often marketed as a probiotic in a lyophilized form and is therefore often referred to as Saccharomyces boulardii lyo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘See this article !!! There is something serious with it !!!’ is closed to new replies.