Seborrheic Dermatitis: crusty, inflamed scalp

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Seborrheic Dermatitis: crusty, inflamed scalp

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Angel29 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

Has anyone else experienced Seborrheic Dermatitis? I had this a while back and since I’ve gotten off the prescription meds, it has returned. I have pimples, extreme dandruff, an itchy scalp. Apparently this has to do with yeast.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Angel29;51522 wrote: Has anyone else experienced Seborrheic Dermatitis? I had this a while back and since I’ve gotten off the prescription meds, it has returned. I have pimples, extreme dandruff, an itchy scalp. Apparently this has to do with yeast.

If you have intestinal candidiasis, treating that will eventually fix your SD.
    I used to have pretty bad Seb Derm, always coupled with bad dandruff. Using a natural soap by “Candida Freedom” is working well for me and I use it everyday. It eliminates 100% of my facial Seb Derm and about 80% of my dandruff. I will continue to use this until I’m free from candida.

also, the soap is stupid expensive(13$USD a bar, but it works so well for me its not a big deal.

-D

Angel29
    Participant

Thanks Danny, I went ahead and ordered it. How many uses did it take for it to work? Thanks.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Angel29;51535 wrote: Thanks Danny, I went ahead and ordered it. How many uses did it take for it to work? Thanks.

Believe it or not, it was almost instant relief.
    My face felt instantly better minutes after using it, it took a few days before all of the redness was gone. I have been using it once a day everyday (only on my face & head to conserve). I have been using for about 5 months and it still works great.

Its also important to note that this simple bar of soap worked 10 times better then the Ketoconazole cream from my doctor.

Cheers,

-D

Angel29
    Participant

Thanks SO much. In the meantime I’ve been applying coconut oil to my scalp and then washing it out. It has helped to soothe the intense itch and has reduced the flakiness a bit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Seborrheic Dermatitis: crusty, inflamed scalp’ is closed to new replies.