Search issue

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  anna 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Anna,

I am searching the forum for dvjorge’s posts to put in a new post. The thing that is frustrating is that when I click on any page other than the first or last one, it glitches out and sends me back to the first page even though I clicked on like page 5 or page 6. This is very frustrating and please fix it if possible. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t work properly.

-raster

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

raster;50610 wrote: Hello Anna,

I am searching the forum for dvjorge’s posts to put in a new post. The thing that is frustrating is that when I click on any page other than the first or last one, it glitches out and sends me back to the first page even though I clicked on like page 5 or page 6. This is very frustrating and please fix it if possible. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t work properly.

-raster

Hi Raster, we’ve been aware of this for a little while and we actually have someone working on it right now. It’s a javascript problem apparently, but it’s taking some time to identify exactly what the bug is.
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

A quick fix I use is when you’ve done a search, replace the “5” in the address bar to 100 or 1000 and press enter. It will usually show you the first 100 or 1000 posts. This way, everything is on one page.

laineyk
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 19

The only way I can post is with quick reply on someone elses post? Why can’t I start a new topic???

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi laineyk

There is no restriction on your account, so you should be able to create a new post simply by clicking on ‘New Topic’.

Best
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Search issue’ is closed to new replies.