Search?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  anna 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Faith
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 87

Hi Anna,

I’ve tried to “search” a few different times now and every time it says “error”?

I didn’t know if it was just me (probably) or is something else not working?

Thanks so much! πŸ™‚
    Faith

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi Faith

Thanks for the heads up. I tried searching a few times and had no problem. Perhaps the server was a bit overloaded when you tried, is it working better now?

Is anyone else having a problem?

Best
    Anna

β€œIn health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Faith

Hum…I tried again last night and it still wouldn’t work?
    Maybe I’m doing something wrong?
    I’ll try again, thanks for checking! πŸ™‚

Faith

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I can’t use the search section either this morning. The same thing happened off and on all weekend and yesterday.
    Receiving the same message as always, “An error has occurred ….” over and over again.

Able

anna
    Keymaster

OK it looks like a similar timeout error to what we had a few weeks ago, a problem with the servers. Let me speak to our web hosting company and I’ll get back to you.

Best
    Anna

β€œIn health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Faith

Hey Anna-

I never came back to say “thanks”!! πŸ™‚ It’s fixed now! Haven’t had a problem! πŸ™‚

I’m very sorry, you probably have a kinda “thankless” job!!

But no….I am VERY THANKFUL for your job and all you do for us crazy people on the forum!! You are a sweet blessing and I appreciate how quick you get on stuff!!!

So….thank you, thank you, and thank you again!!! We couldn’t all be here without your help! You’re a sweetie pie!!! πŸ™‚

Big hug from me to you! πŸ™‚

Faith

anna
    Keymaster

No problem at all.. I’m always happy to help!

Best
    Anna

michmess
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 6

Getting an error message when trying any search – is the server down this morning? Thanks.

anna
    Keymaster

Hi Michmess

Thanks for the heads up, I’m getting the same error. I’ll talk to the people who run our server and see what’s going on.

Best
    Anna

anna
    Keymaster

Still trying to get this sorted out. Unfortunately this seems to happen every month or two with our current hosting company. I have someone looking at it now though.
    Anna

Faith

Hi Anna!

Sorry to bug, I was trying to search again, and it’s not working for me? πŸ™
    Just thought I’d let you know.

Thanks,
    Faith

anna
    Keymaster

Hi Faith

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately we’re still waiting for the upgrade of the forum software which will resolve this. I will speak to our hosting company and ask them to run some tests, it should be sorted out soon.

Best,
    Anna

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Search?’ is closed to new replies.