Scientific believe they found what cause the transition yeast to fungus !!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Scientific believe they found what cause the transition yeast to fungus !!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sp1543 7 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #76353

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

    This is a new article. As I have mentioned and costed me discussions in this forum (things that I don’t want,I have enough with my problems), science has been battling to know what makes candida to transform from a single yeast to fungus (pathogenic mycelia)

    I have read many things that involve genes, proteins, temperature, and even the influence of the Ph. The thing is it isn’t clear but they are close. For sure, it isn’t the Ph because it is very easy of demonstrating, but candida is prone to develop mycelia in an alkaline Ph.

    Anyway, these group of researchers believe they found the cause.

    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/03/120316112642.htm

    Jorge.

    #76360

    WilliamHolst
    Member
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

    Are scientist going to one day finally come up with something that can cure candida for good. So we dont have to stay on some sort of diet for the rest of our lives. I mean is it possible?

    #76368

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

    WilliamHolst wrote: Are scientist going to one day finally come up with something that can cure candida for good. So we dont have to stay on some sort of diet for the rest of our lives. I mean is it possible?

    In my opinion, there are already effective medications to eliminate a fungal mucosal overgrowth. The problem is this syndrome isn’t accepted by most of the mainstream medicine, and since it isn’t recognized, the pharma industry isn’t developing any antifungal generation that acts inside the gut such as oral nystatin. The Echinocandins are fungicidal against most candida species (kill the fungus) but they only exist in IV version because the compound is poorly absorbed by the intestinal lining (a thing perfect for us), and what the pharma industry is looking for is systemic drugs (going to the blood)
    IV doesn’t work for people who have an intestinal fungal overgrowth. You need effective antifungals which aren’t absorbed by the intestinal epithelium and travel from mouth to anus. This is the problem with most natural substances that are absorbed in the upper intestinal tract and can not reach the lower part where candida is mostly concentrate.
    Oral Echinocandins could be the perfect drug for us. No toxicity because they don’t cross the epithelium, even if they will cross, this drug generation is extremely low in toxicity because they target the glucan part of the candida cell wall. Human cells don’t have glucan, so they don’t attack our cells that is the case of the azoles attacking ergosterol. Since our cells are composed of cholesterol, any antifungal such as Fluconazole, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, etc will attack our own cells and cause liver damage if they are abused. Another thing with the Echinocandins is they are fungicidal (they kill candida) and poorly absorbed. In fact, all that we need to target the intestines.

    This new article have me thinking about many things. I have read since long time that many candida pioneer Drs consider candida the result of an endocrine disorder. They noticed that the most difficult patients to treat are those with thyroid and hormonal problems. Mercury disrupt the thyroid function, the thyroid regulates our temperature, and changes in temperature is considered a vital cause of candida mutation to fungus. I mean what is the link between the endocrine system, thyroid, mercury, and candida ???
    I don’t know but it is interesting all these things could be linked.
    Jorge.

    #76384

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    dvjorge wrote:

    Are scientist going to one day finally come up with something that can cure candida for good. So we dont have to stay on some sort of diet for the rest of our lives. I mean is it possible?

    In my opinion, there are already effective medications to eliminate a fungal mucosal overgrowth. The problem is this syndrome isn’t accepted by most of the mainstream medicine, and since it isn’t recognized, the pharma industry isn’t developing any antifungal generation that acts inside the gut such as oral nystatin. The Echinocandins are fungicidal against most candida species (kill the fungus) but they only exist in IV version because the compound is poorly absorbed by the intestinal lining (a thing perfect for us), and what the pharma industry is looking for is systemic drugs (going to the blood)
    IV doesn’t work for people who have an intestinal fungal overgrowth. You need effective antifungals which aren’t absorbed by the intestinal epithelium and travel from mouth to anus. This is the problem with most natural substances that are absorbed in the upper intestinal tract and can not reach the lower part where candida is mostly concentrate.
    Oral Echinocandins could be the perfect drug for us. No toxicity because they don’t cross the epithelium, even if they will cross, this drug generation is extremely low in toxicity because they target the glucan part of the candida cell wall. Human cells don’t have glucan, so they don’t attack our cells that is the case of the azoles attacking ergosterol. Since our cells are composed of cholesterol, any antifungal such as Fluconazole, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, etc will attack our own cells and cause liver damage if they are abused. Another thing with the Echinocandins is they are fungicidal (they kill candida) and poorly absorbed. In fact, all that we need to target the intestines.

    This new article have me thinking about many things. I have read since long time that many candida pioneer Drs consider candida the result of an endocrine disorder. They noticed that the most difficult patients to treat are those with thyroid and hormonal problems. Mercury disrupt the thyroid function, the thyroid regulates our temperature, and changes in temperature is considered a vital cause of candida mutation to fungus. I mean what is the link between the endocrine system, thyroid, mercury, and candida ???
    I don’t know but it is interesting all these things could be linked.
    Jorge.

    Jorge, thank you for the info. Do you know when the Oral Echinocandins are on the market? I read that they are only in development are they out already?

    thank you
    thomas

    #76388

    minime
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 20

    Are scientist going to one day finally come up with something that can cure candida for good. So we dont have to stay on some sort of diet for the rest of our lives. I mean is it possible?

    In addition to what Jorge wrote, healing the gut and also balancing its flora is also essential once the candida is under control. Probiotic viability and adhesion really needs to improve.

    I was reading about low temp vacuum dried probiotics the other day which looked promising. Apparently (according to a nutritionist, so may be speculation), fridge kept probiotics have a shelf life of ~max 6 weeks, freeze dried ones have ~12 months (but viability is an issue because the freezing process can be damaging), but vacuum dried ones have the increased shelf life along with about 50% more viable cells. Still not great but a huge improvement at least. I think one probiotic claimed to have some pressure and freeze dried cells but I can’t remember which one. I disregarded it though because it didn’t contain many strains and no DDS-1 and also had some soil stuff in there too.

    I’ll find and post the evidence later if anyone’s interested.

    It’s an encouraging article anyway, thanks for posting. It’s nice to know that it’s being acknowledged as such a huge problem and if they can determine preventative measures (other than the obvious), then all the better.

    #76405

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

    Thomas wrote:

    Are scientist going to one day finally come up with something that can cure candida for good. So we dont have to stay on some sort of diet for the rest of our lives. I mean is it possible?

    In my opinion, there are already effective medications to eliminate a fungal mucosal overgrowth. The problem is this syndrome isn’t accepted by most of the mainstream medicine, and since it isn’t recognized, the pharma industry isn’t developing any antifungal generation that acts inside the gut such as oral nystatin. The Echinocandins are fungicidal against most candida species (kill the fungus) but they only exist in IV version because the compound is poorly absorbed by the intestinal lining (a thing perfect for us), and what the pharma industry is looking for is systemic drugs (going to the blood)
    IV doesn’t work for people who have an intestinal fungal overgrowth. You need effective antifungals which aren’t absorbed by the intestinal epithelium and travel from mouth to anus. This is the problem with most natural substances that are absorbed in the upper intestinal tract and can not reach the lower part where candida is mostly concentrate.
    Oral Echinocandins could be the perfect drug for us. No toxicity because they don’t cross the epithelium, even if they will cross, this drug generation is extremely low in toxicity because they target the glucan part of the candida cell wall. Human cells don’t have glucan, so they don’t attack our cells that is the case of the azoles attacking ergosterol. Since our cells are composed of cholesterol, any antifungal such as Fluconazole, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, etc will attack our own cells and cause liver damage if they are abused. Another thing with the Echinocandins is they are fungicidal (they kill candida) and poorly absorbed. In fact, all that we need to target the intestines.

    This new article have me thinking about many things. I have read since long time that many candida pioneer Drs consider candida the result of an endocrine disorder. They noticed that the most difficult patients to treat are those with thyroid and hormonal problems. Mercury disrupt the thyroid function, the thyroid regulates our temperature, and changes in temperature is considered a vital cause of candida mutation to fungus. I mean what is the link between the endocrine system, thyroid, mercury, and candida ???
    I don’t know but it is interesting all these things could be linked.
    Jorge.

    Jorge, thank you for the info. Do you know when the Oral Echinocandins are on the market? I read that they are only in development are they out already?

    thank you
    thomas

    Thomas,
    I guess you didn’t understand what I wrote. There won’t be oral Echinocandins in the market, at least until medicine don’t recognize an internal intestinal fungal overgrowth is real and the cause of many health problems. They only develop oral antifungals that go systemic (to the blood). They aren’t interested in substances that when taken orally won’t go to the blood. That is the case of the Echinocandins. Fluconazole, Itraconazole, have poor impact in the GI tract because they pass to the blood. That is the reason people complain Fluconazole did nothing. You need drugs that work inside the gut. If they go to the blood in the upper part, they can not kill candida colonies inside the intestines. There isn’t blood irrigation inside the intestines. The intestines are like an external part of you.

    I hope you understand now,
    Jorge.

    #76632

    sp1543
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 57

    dvjorge wrote:

    Are scientist going to one day finally come up with something that can cure candida for good. So we dont have to stay on some sort of diet for the rest of our lives. I mean is it possible?

    In my opinion, there are already effective medications to eliminate a fungal mucosal overgrowth. The problem is this syndrome isn’t accepted by most of the mainstream medicine, and since it isn’t recognized, the pharma industry isn’t developing any antifungal generation that acts inside the gut such as oral nystatin. The Echinocandins are fungicidal against most candida species (kill the fungus) but they only exist in IV version because the compound is poorly absorbed by the intestinal lining (a thing perfect for us), and what the pharma industry is looking for is systemic drugs (going to the blood)
    IV doesn’t work for people who have an intestinal fungal overgrowth. You need effective antifungals which aren’t absorbed by the intestinal epithelium and travel from mouth to anus. This is the problem with most natural substances that are absorbed in the upper intestinal tract and can not reach the lower part where candida is mostly concentrate.
    Oral Echinocandins could be the perfect drug for us. No toxicity because they don’t cross the epithelium, even if they will cross, this drug generation is extremely low in toxicity because they target the glucan part of the candida cell wall. Human cells don’t have glucan, so they don’t attack our cells that is the case of the azoles attacking ergosterol. Since our cells are composed of cholesterol, any antifungal such as Fluconazole, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, etc will attack our own cells and cause liver damage if they are abused. Another thing with the Echinocandins is they are fungicidal (they kill candida) and poorly absorbed. In fact, all that we need to target the intestines.

    This new article have me thinking about many things. I have read since long time that many candida pioneer Drs consider candida the result of an endocrine disorder. They noticed that the most difficult patients to treat are those with thyroid and hormonal problems. Mercury disrupt the thyroid function, the thyroid regulates our temperature, and changes in temperature is considered a vital cause of candida mutation to fungus. I mean what is the link between the endocrine system, thyroid, mercury, and candida ???
    I don’t know but it is interesting all these things could be linked.
    Jorge.

    So, in your opinion, is Nystatin a viable solution? I’m aware of all the points you’ve made which is why I’ve been taking 1 million units Nystatin 3x per day for 5 days now. No noticeable improvement thus far in even bloating susceptibility or seborrhoeic dermatitis.
    The best thing I ever did for these conditions was go on zero carb.
    Right now i’m on normal carb levels and there’s a possibility that Nystatin will only work for me in conjunction with starving the fungus by going zero carb again. However I’m yet to try this as I was under the impression that 3 million units per day would nuke the bastard on its own!

    #76645

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

    Kyle wrote:

    Are scientist going to one day finally come up with something that can cure candida for good. So we dont have to stay on some sort of diet for the rest of our lives. I mean is it possible?

    In my opinion, there are already effective medications to eliminate a fungal mucosal overgrowth. The problem is this syndrome isn’t accepted by most of the mainstream medicine, and since it isn’t recognized, the pharma industry isn’t developing any antifungal generation that acts inside the gut such as oral nystatin. The Echinocandins are fungicidal against most candida species (kill the fungus) but they only exist in IV version because the compound is poorly absorbed by the intestinal lining (a thing perfect for us), and what the pharma industry is looking for is systemic drugs (going to the blood)
    IV doesn’t work for people who have an intestinal fungal overgrowth. You need effective antifungals which aren’t absorbed by the intestinal epithelium and travel from mouth to anus. This is the problem with most natural substances that are absorbed in the upper intestinal tract and can not reach the lower part where candida is mostly concentrate.
    Oral Echinocandins could be the perfect drug for us. No toxicity because they don’t cross the epithelium, even if they will cross, this drug generation is extremely low in toxicity because they target the glucan part of the candida cell wall. Human cells don’t have glucan, so they don’t attack our cells that is the case of the azoles attacking ergosterol. Since our cells are composed of cholesterol, any antifungal such as Fluconazole, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, etc will attack our own cells and cause liver damage if they are abused. Another thing with the Echinocandins is they are fungicidal (they kill candida) and poorly absorbed. In fact, all that we need to target the intestines.

    This new article have me thinking about many things. I have read since long time that many candida pioneer Drs consider candida the result of an endocrine disorder. They noticed that the most difficult patients to treat are those with thyroid and hormonal problems. Mercury disrupt the thyroid function, the thyroid regulates our temperature, and changes in temperature is considered a vital cause of candida mutation to fungus. I mean what is the link between the endocrine system, thyroid, mercury, and candida ???
    I don’t know but it is interesting all these things could be linked.
    Jorge.

    So, in your opinion, is Nystatin a viable solution? I’m aware of all the points you’ve made which is why I’ve been taking 1 million units Nystatin 3x per day for 5 days now. No noticeable improvement thus far in even bloating susceptibility or seborrhoeic dermatitis.
    The best thing I ever did for these conditions was go on zero carb.
    Right now i’m on normal carb levels and there’s a possibility that Nystatin will only work for me in conjunction with starving the fungus by going zero carb again. However I’m yet to try this as I was under the impression that 3 million units per day would nuke the bastard on its own!

    Big Mistake !!! Nothing work without an strict diet. I have taken until 9 millions of Nystatin refrigerated pure powder a day during a time I didn’t respect an strict diet. I lost my money and time. There is famous claim from Dr. Crook who said , Candida won’t go away even taken a truck loaded with Fluconazole if you still eat sugar !!!
    Jorge.

    #76653

    Thomas
    Member
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

    dvjorge wrote:

    Are scientist going to one day finally come up with something that can cure candida for good. So we dont have to stay on some sort of diet for the rest of our lives. I mean is it possible?

    In my opinion, there are already effective medications to eliminate a fungal mucosal overgrowth. The problem is this syndrome isn’t accepted by most of the mainstream medicine, and since it isn’t recognized, the pharma industry isn’t developing any antifungal generation that acts inside the gut such as oral nystatin. The Echinocandins are fungicidal against most candida species (kill the fungus) but they only exist in IV version because the compound is poorly absorbed by the intestinal lining (a thing perfect for us), and what the pharma industry is looking for is systemic drugs (going to the blood)
    IV doesn’t work for people who have an intestinal fungal overgrowth. You need effective antifungals which aren’t absorbed by the intestinal epithelium and travel from mouth to anus. This is the problem with most natural substances that are absorbed in the upper intestinal tract and can not reach the lower part where candida is mostly concentrate.
    Oral Echinocandins could be the perfect drug for us. No toxicity because they don’t cross the epithelium, even if they will cross, this drug generation is extremely low in toxicity because they target the glucan part of the candida cell wall. Human cells don’t have glucan, so they don’t attack our cells that is the case of the azoles attacking ergosterol. Since our cells are composed of cholesterol, any antifungal such as Fluconazole, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, etc will attack our own cells and cause liver damage if they are abused. Another thing with the Echinocandins is they are fungicidal (they kill candida) and poorly absorbed. In fact, all that we need to target the intestines.

    This new article have me thinking about many things. I have read since long time that many candida pioneer Drs consider candida the result of an endocrine disorder. They noticed that the most difficult patients to treat are those with thyroid and hormonal problems. Mercury disrupt the thyroid function, the thyroid regulates our temperature, and changes in temperature is considered a vital cause of candida mutation to fungus. I mean what is the link between the endocrine system, thyroid, mercury, and candida ???
    I don’t know but it is interesting all these things could be linked.
    Jorge.

    Jorge, thank you for the info. Do you know when the Oral Echinocandins are on the market? I read that they are only in development are they out already?

    thank you
    thomas

    Thomas,
    I guess you didn’t understand what I wrote. There won’t be oral Echinocandins in the market, at least until medicine don’t recognize an internal intestinal fungal overgrowth is real and the cause of many health problems. They only develop oral antifungals that go systemic (to the blood). They aren’t interested in substances that when taken orally won’t go to the blood. That is the case of the Echinocandins. Fluconazole, Itraconazole, have poor impact in the GI tract because they pass to the blood. That is the reason people complain Fluconazole did nothing. You need drugs that work inside the gut. If they go to the blood in the upper part, they can not kill candida colonies inside the intestines. There isn’t blood irrigation inside the intestines. The intestines are like an external part of you.

    I hope you understand now,
    Jorge.

    thank you jorge, I hope I understand. Would it be possible to somehow get a capsule into the gut and let it open up there? Like stopping it into the butt like one doesn with little children they cant swallow medicine so one push the medicine in the butt. 😉 Sorry I dont have the nice english words to make my point clear. I hope you understand the basic thought in it.

    cheers
    Thomas

    #76847

    sp1543
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 57

    Thanks for the reply Jorge.

    Just to add to the discussion a bit more:
    I first thought my problems were caused by excessive amounts of bad bacteria and had never even considered fungal. I had heard the term ‘candida’ and thought it was just one of those unscientific terms conjured up by the homeopathic community. (mainly due to the fact that they list every single symptom under the sun as a potential candida symptom, which I still don’t agree with)

    What I did was take Rifaximin which is similar to Nystatin (in that it is not absorbed through the gut) but it kills bacteria, not fungus.

    This actually made the problem worse which lead to my conclusion that it was fungus. If it had remained the same then it would mean it was not bacteria but wouldn’t necessarily mean it was fungus. The fact that it got worse was what lead me to believe it was fungus (as they would have increased in numbers and coverage when lots of the bacteria were killed).

    It wasn’t a stupid move though, it gave me knowledge and all knowledge helps to find the solution!

    #76858

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

    Kyle wrote: Thanks for the reply Jorge.

    Just to add to the discussion a bit more:
    I first thought my problems were caused by excessive amounts of bad bacteria and had never even considered fungal. I had heard the term ‘candida’ and thought it was just one of those unscientific terms conjured up by the homeopathic community. (mainly due to the fact that they list every single symptom under the sun as a potential candida symptom, which I still don’t agree with)

    What I did was take Rifaximin which is similar to Nystatin (in that it is not absorbed through the gut) but it kills bacteria, not fungus.

    This actually made the problem worse which lead to my conclusion that it was fungus. If it had remained the same then it would mean it was not bacteria but wouldn’t necessarily mean it was fungus. The fact that it got worse was what lead me to believe it was fungus (as they would have increased in numbers and coverage when lots of the bacteria were killed).

    It wasn’t a stupid move though, it gave me knowledge and all knowledge helps to find the solution!

    I am aware of many cases where MDs have prescribed Rifaximin thinking about SIBO. Those patients have ended worse than before. They also use oral Vancomycin which is stronger than Rifaximin. The damage to the flora is incredible. Please, don’t take those antibiotics anymore.
    If you read my posts, you will see how I have been talking about Nystatin enemas. The reason is to target the colon with enough antifungal concentration to kill the fungus. I am very close to believe that the weak part of any candida protocol is not having the way to target the colon when supplements are taken orally. This is what makes this kind of treatment very long and a severe diet is required to get some result. Oral Nystatin reaches the colon very diluted and most of the “natural” never reach it. You are shooting your enemy with bullets that never touch it. I have done a tremendous effort to focus people about this problem in every candida forum I visit. I would like people think more about it, bring experiences and ideas. Together, we have power. It is really true traditional candida treatments aren’t effective enough to solve it totally. Some very lucky ones get it, but most no.
    Jorge

    #76859

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

    Thomas wrote:

    Are scientist going to one day finally come up with something that can cure candida for good. So we dont have to stay on some sort of diet for the rest of our lives. I mean is it possible?

    In my opinion, there are already effective medications to eliminate a fungal mucosal overgrowth. The problem is this syndrome isn’t accepted by most of the mainstream medicine, and since it isn’t recognized, the pharma industry isn’t developing any antifungal generation that acts inside the gut such as oral nystatin. The Echinocandins are fungicidal against most candida species (kill the fungus) but they only exist in IV version because the compound is poorly absorbed by the intestinal lining (a thing perfect for us), and what the pharma industry is looking for is systemic drugs (going to the blood)
    IV doesn’t work for people who have an intestinal fungal overgrowth. You need effective antifungals which aren’t absorbed by the intestinal epithelium and travel from mouth to anus. This is the problem with most natural substances that are absorbed in the upper intestinal tract and can not reach the lower part where candida is mostly concentrate.
    Oral Echinocandins could be the perfect drug for us. No toxicity because they don’t cross the epithelium, even if they will cross, this drug generation is extremely low in toxicity because they target the glucan part of the candida cell wall. Human cells don’t have glucan, so they don’t attack our cells that is the case of the azoles attacking ergosterol. Since our cells are composed of cholesterol, any antifungal such as Fluconazole, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, etc will attack our own cells and cause liver damage if they are abused. Another thing with the Echinocandins is they are fungicidal (they kill candida) and poorly absorbed. In fact, all that we need to target the intestines.

    This new article have me thinking about many things. I have read since long time that many candida pioneer Drs consider candida the result of an endocrine disorder. They noticed that the most difficult patients to treat are those with thyroid and hormonal problems. Mercury disrupt the thyroid function, the thyroid regulates our temperature, and changes in temperature is considered a vital cause of candida mutation to fungus. I mean what is the link between the endocrine system, thyroid, mercury, and candida ???
    I don’t know but it is interesting all these things could be linked.
    Jorge.

    Jorge, thank you for the info. Do you know when the Oral Echinocandins are on the market? I read that they are only in development are they out already?

    thank you
    thomas

    Thomas,
    I guess you didn’t understand what I wrote. There won’t be oral Echinocandins in the market, at least until medicine don’t recognize an internal intestinal fungal overgrowth is real and the cause of many health problems. They only develop oral antifungals that go systemic (to the blood). They aren’t interested in substances that when taken orally won’t go to the blood. That is the case of the Echinocandins. Fluconazole, Itraconazole, have poor impact in the GI tract because they pass to the blood. That is the reason people complain Fluconazole did nothing. You need drugs that work inside the gut. If they go to the blood in the upper part, they can not kill candida colonies inside the intestines. There isn’t blood irrigation inside the intestines. The intestines are like an external part of you.

    I hope you understand now,
    Jorge.

    thank you jorge, I hope I understand. Would it be possible to somehow get a capsule into the gut and let it open up there? Like stopping it into the butt like one doesn with little children they cant swallow medicine so one push the medicine in the butt. 😉 Sorry I dont have the nice english words to make my point clear. I hope you understand the basic thought in it.

    cheers
    Thomas

    Thomas,
    I would like that you read this book “The Yeast Syndrome” by Dr. J.P.Trowbridge
    It is very cheap and old, but the information in it is gold. Buy it online, usually Amazon has it very cheap. Sometimes a buck !!!
    Jorge.

    #76909

    sp1543
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 57

    dvjorge wrote:

    Thanks for the reply Jorge.

    Just to add to the discussion a bit more:
    I first thought my problems were caused by excessive amounts of bad bacteria and had never even considered fungal. I had heard the term ‘candida’ and thought it was just one of those unscientific terms conjured up by the homeopathic community. (mainly due to the fact that they list every single symptom under the sun as a potential candida symptom, which I still don’t agree with)

    What I did was take Rifaximin which is similar to Nystatin (in that it is not absorbed through the gut) but it kills bacteria, not fungus.

    This actually made the problem worse which lead to my conclusion that it was fungus. If it had remained the same then it would mean it was not bacteria but wouldn’t necessarily mean it was fungus. The fact that it got worse was what lead me to believe it was fungus (as they would have increased in numbers and coverage when lots of the bacteria were killed).

    It wasn’t a stupid move though, it gave me knowledge and all knowledge helps to find the solution!

    I am aware of many cases where MDs have prescribed Rifaximin thinking about SIBO. Those patients have ended worse than before. They also use oral Vancomycin which is stronger than Rifaximin. The damage to the flora is incredible. Please, don’t take those antibiotics anymore.
    If you read my posts, you will see how I have been talking about Nystatin enemas. The reason is to target the colon with enough antifungal concentration to kill the fungus. I am very close to believe that the weak part of any candida protocol is not having the way to target the colon when supplements are taken orally. This is what makes this kind of treatment very long and a severe diet is required to get some result. Oral Nystatin reaches the colon very diluted and most of the “natural” never reach it. You are shooting your enemy with bullets that never touch it. I have done a tremendous effort to focus people about this problem in every candida forum I visit. I would like people think more about it, bring experiences and ideas. Together, we have power. It is really true traditional candida treatments aren’t effective enough to solve it totally. Some very lucky ones get it, but most no.
    Jorge

    I agree with you 100% Dvjorge. I’ve only been on this forum for two days and I instantly identified you as a like-minded scientific person.

    My current plan of action is this (as of yesterday): Zero carb diet with Nystatin starting on day 3 onwards. (possibly going to introduce some probiotics aswell, but I don’t think they’d be the make-or-break factor)

    Zero carb has worked excellently for me before to reduce the symptoms I have (seborrhoeic dermatitis, dandruff and oily skin) but evidently did not completely kill it.

    I believe that if i reduce their numbers by cutting their food supply, that they’ll die.

    For the record, I’ve read the candida diet that this site proposes and I disagree with it on alot of levels. So many saccharides remain in the ‘allowed food’ list.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Scientific believe they found what cause the transition yeast to fungus !!!’ is closed to new replies.