Schedule of pills

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Schedule of pills

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

I am so confused with all the pills we are to be popping in a day. I am just beginning diet again, just having green veges and water with lemon. I have been reading all posts like three times haha, and got all confused with daily schedule. So, what I think is right with what I should do now is take Molybdenum for die off, oil of oregano grapeseed extract and coconut oil for antifungal, vitamin c, d, b’s, e, biotin, magnesium, fish oil. Correct? How much Molybdenum would be sufficient? and what times of the day does everyone take these vitamins? Thanks, I know I should know this by now, but think my brain fog setting in and little overwhelmed – thanks — also, my tongue is crazy gross from toxins and everything so I was wondering if the ACV and water was too early for me and my vitamin C is a chewable and maybe that bothered my tongue? Thanks

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

I’m taking a pretty similar concoction but also Caprylic Acid and several liver detox supplements – Able advised me to take a few after I thought my bad rash was caused by wine drinking… and also I was a fairly regular drinker before to reckon my liver could do with a helping hand.

I take my probiotic as soon as I get up in the morning and wait an hour before I eat. (About half an hour after the probiotic I make my first cup of lemon tea and also have a pint of avc/water). Then after breakfast I take all antifungals and vitamins and 1 molybdenum. After lunch & dinner I take more caprylic acid & oil of oregano to keep them topped up. And a 2nd Molybdenum if I think I need it. It sounds like you need at least 2 I’d say, but perhaps Able can advise on that?

winemom

Thanks Lucy, I need to take a synthroid pill first thing in the morning an hour before food, I was wondering if the probiotic should be taken with this – I’ll ask pharmacist. And you pop the rest after breakfast – I think I have tried that but got some nasuea – I was taking them at night but not sure if that was the right thing for my body. And you said the Molybdenum twice a day – you know I am going out today to purchase that. Thanks so much.

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Have you found anything that helps with the rash? I was using clotrimazole cream for a long time which stabilized it at a constant low level of annoyance and now I’m using topical nystatin which is doing about the same thing. It’s definitely worse during die off, but it’s always there. Any ideas?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Winemom;
    Lucy’s advice was right on so you should go by her schedule if you wish.

A few things stood out when I read your post; which B vitamin supplement (brand) are you taking other than the biotin pill?

Are you really taking grapeseed extract or is it grapefruit seed extract? There’s a difference.

A lot of chewable vitamin C brands contain extra sugar, so you may want to check the label for sugar.

Also, how much vitamin A is in the fish oil as compared to the amount of D or D3?

Able

Able900
    Spectator

xday2dazex wrote: It’s definitely worse during die off, but it’s always there. Any ideas?

Xday;
    are you taking a Molybdenum supplement? If the die-off causes a worsening effect, then the Molybdenum can definitely help with that.

Able

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

xday2dazex – a rash is always my first sign of die-off or reaction. I find sweating it out in a sauna/ steam room/ hot tub is the only way I can get relief. I had guttate psoriasis (from a strep throat) before Christmas and had to resort to a steroid cream and special body scrub and also using a sunbed to cure it. It’s now down to just scarring so that definitely worked. But I wouldnt use the steroids for the reactive rashes – just the sauna & plenty of detox supplements (milk thistle, dandelion, uva ursi, juniper) to try and flush the toxins through the body as quickly as possible.

winemom

Able – I went to whole foods and could not find the molybdenum and grape bitters. The store employee looked at me like I had three heads ha ha. What I did buy was oil of oregano the brand is gaia its alcohol free and soy lecithin, and vegetable cellulose co2 with mediterranean oregano herb.

I have been taken daily two chewable tablets of vitamin C by GNC 500 mg each. As you told me to look at the sugar, yup it looks like each tablet has 3grams. I also have been taking nature made magnesium 250 and D3 1000 once a day. Also nordic naturals complete omega 3-6-9. I use to have a B6 tablet but used them up.

Thanks for your attention – let me know if I need anything else, or doing something wrong. Oh…. I also purchased Kaffree Roma caffeine free all natural fake coffee haha – just being brown, it might just do the trick for me to finally getting off coffee. It is made with Roasted barley and roasted malt barley, chickory and roasted rye – those seem scarey but I bought it anyway figuring it was better than my starbucks.

Oh, another thing, whole foods had swedish bitters, but knowing you recommended grape bitters, I didn’t buy that.

winemom

Ohh and I also have Mega Food MegaFlora once a day – I pulled off all these vitamins for a while thinking I didnt need them, then my nasty tongue appeared, so anyway hoping I’m on track again. I never have done the detox cleanse for weeks though, just start eating from allowed food group and drink water and lemon.

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

Winemom;

You should wait two hours before taking any supplements with your thyroid medication. If you take iron, like me, then you should have four hours between the levothyroxin and the iron.

FYI, caffeine and milk also bind to the levothyroxin (and iron for that matter) and diminish its absorption into the body, so it’s best to wait two hours after ingesting either of these before taking your thyroid meds.

I’ve gotten into the habit of waking at 5:30 and taking my pill and then when I am ready to eat and take supplements at 7:30 I can with no worries.

Able900
    Spectator

Hello, Winemom.

Quote: I went to whole foods and could not find the molybdenum and grape bitters…

Reply: You can order the molybdenum from Amazon. You check it out on this link:
    http://www.amazon.com/Health-Yourself-Molybdenum-250-tablets/dp/B00014D01Q/ref=sr_1_4?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1326513700&sr=1-4

Quote: Oh, another thing, whole foods had Swedish bitters, but knowing you recommended grape bitters, I didn’t buy that.

Reply: Actually we’ve changed our preference to Swedish Bitters since the alcohol-free Grape Bitters seem to be difficult for people to locate. Amazon has the Swedish Bitters I’m speaking of, although other brands would work also – as long as they are alcohol-free.
    http://www.amazon.com/Flora-Swedish-Bitters-Non-Alcohol-3-40-Ounce/dp/B000BD1EII/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1326513637&sr=8-2

Quote: Oh and I also have MegaFood MegaFlora once a day – I pulled off all these vitamins for a while thinking I didnt need them, then my nasty tongue appeared..

Reply: If you’re speaking of pulling off the MegaFlora, this is your probiotic and not a vitamin; this will play a huge part in your treatment and ultimate cure, so you shouldn’t stop it at all – at any time as long as you are working towards a cure. This is also the reason you should be eating homemade kefir as it is a potent probiotic which will speed up your treatment period substantially.
    Maybe the list of vitamins and minerals will be simpler to follow if I group them together as they should be taken.

When you take vitamins they should be taken in groups. I’ll show you below how each vitamin fits with a group of other vitamins. These groups should always be taken together because of the way they are absorbed; but this will also help you remember which ones to take and when. This information means that you shouldn’t take one vitamin that belongs with a group without all the others in the same group.

A-D & E are oil soluble vitamins should be taken at the same time. Often the A&D will be found together in one pill, but E is usually purchased separately from A&D but can be taken at the same time as it is an oil soluble vitamin just like A&D. This means you should take all three of these after eating a full meal.
    How much vitamin A is in the cod liver oil you take?

Calcium & Magnesium should be taken together and never one without the other. It appears that you’re not taking calcium but only magnesium, am I incorrect?
    If you have Zinc, it should be taken at this time also. Take these after a full meal or spread out over several meals. These three can be taken with the A-D & E if necessary.

Vitamin C & all the B vitamins are water soluble and can be taken together or separately with or without a meal: however, if you’re taking several of the B vitamins, sometimes these can make a person feel nauseous if they’re very potent and taken on an empty stomach; in that case, they should be taken with some food.

MegaFlora should always be taken on an empty stomach. Preferably late at night, perhaps at bedtime at least two to three hours after the last food was eaten.
    Molybdenum can be taken with or without a meal at 250 mcg per dose. You can take as many as 3 pills a day during the worst die-off symptoms.

Swedish Bitters should be dropped on the tongue following a full meal. You only need to use about a half dropper full instead of what is called for on the label. This is not a case of the more the better, but rather the quality of the bitters and the taste of them on the tongue is what will stimulate the natural enzymes in the body.

Able

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Schedule of pills’ is closed to new replies.