scared, bloodied Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions scared, bloodied Candida

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  jameskep 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

zatoronto
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 10

for the past few days I have been doing sea salt enemas, using cold ozone water, and I have been also drinking fiber supplements. This is really helping me to get rid of all the stuck stool inside and I am noticing that I have tons of white candida stuck to my stool, however, today I am noticing that a lot of the Candida actually has blood on it. Looks like that Candida has actually drilled in to my intestine walls, I am really worried about this, what should I do? I am following the Candida diet to the best of my ability, I am also taking Align probiotics and digestive enzymes and plus anti candida medicine called Candida Sap

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Do you have hemorrhoids? This could also be a cause of the blood…

-raster

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

zatoronto;52281 wrote: for the past few days I have been doing sea salt enemas, using cold ozone water, and I have been also drinking fiber supplements. This is really helping me to get rid of all the stuck stool inside and I am noticing that I have tons of white candida stuck to my stool, however, today I am noticing that a lot of the Candida actually has blood on it. Looks like that Candida has actually drilled in to my intestine walls, I am really worried about this, what should I do? I am following the Candida diet to the best of my ability, I am also taking Align probiotics and digestive enzymes and plus anti candida medicine called Candida Sap

In The Yeast Syndrome, Dr. Trowbridge explains that if C. Albicans is not getting enough nutrients from the GI tract, it will grow hyphae and drill into your tissues to look for food. He goes on to say that this is the plausible explanation for why so many of us develop food sensitivities once we start a candida diet. It probably happens to all of us to some degree, and is just part of the joy of having Candida overgrowth. That said, the blood isn’t necessarily from the hyphae. As Raster said, it could be from a hemorrhoid.

Katemate3
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 48

candida_sucks;52285 wrote:

and is just part of the joy of having Candida overgrowth.

ha this made me laugh! Fun indeed.

Blood wise- I reckon you should get this checked out by a professional. Could be lots of reasons for blood in your stool.

approximately_me
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 186

A lot of people think white stuff is candida and it usually isn’t. Some people pass incredible “blooms” with enemas. But it’s likely mucous. I’ve heard that when that mucous starts exiting the system, it can leave some exposed tissue. It’ll heal, though it never hurts to get something checked out. Does there seem to be a lot of blood? If there isn’t much, I wouldn’t worry too much. Is it red or is it black? Black indicates a problem much further up the digestive system, red something near the end.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Stop doing enemas. You are irritating the hell out of your colon and causing it to become very inflamed.

zatoronto

The blood is actually very little, it’s very red and only stuck to the white things. There is no blood in the stool, as far as I can see. Also I am pretty sure it is Candida, because I have been to a Colonic session and they said I had a lot of yeast coming out. I have also looked up Candida pics on the net and they match.

Also I only do enema like 2 days a week

Now the question is, will there by any harm from the Candida drilling in to intestine? I am hoping it hasn’t reached the blood stream yet, but I could be wrong

zatoronto

raster;52282 wrote: Do you have hemorrhoids? This could also be a cause of the blood…

-raster

I had them before, but they healed, if I had hemorrhoids I would see blood on tissue paper, which I dont, so I am pretty sure this blood is from Candida drilling and it actually seems to be imbedded in the Candida

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

I’m pretty positive the blood isn’t from candida “drilling” into your colon. The white stuff you see coming out isn’t candida, its mucous from inflammation. I had blood in my stool for awhile and none on the toilet paper, it’s probably from hemorrhoids that are a bit higher up, or a slight anal fissure. Especially from all the enema’s or constipation.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

http://ibdcrohns.about.com/od/relatedconditions/f/mucusstool.htm

Ya, alot of people that dont have the slightest clue post pics of mucus and call it candida. Doesnt make it true. I hope you stop before you cause any permanent damage.

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

zatoronto;52291 wrote: Now the question is, will there by any harm from the Candida drilling in to intestine? I am hoping it hasn’t reached the blood stream yet, but I could be wrong

Candida is easily killed in the blood, except for people with compromised immune systems, like chemo patients and people with AIDS.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d stop doing the enemas and maybe again in the future it’ll better…

-raster

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

A colon hydrotherapist can’t diagnose yeast coming out just by looking through the tube. A lot of the times the therapist confuses yeast with mucus. The therapist might confuse the colors of undigested food with parasites,candida etc… A lab analysis is a little more reliable than a quick visual through a colonic tube.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘scared, bloodied Candida’ is closed to new replies.