Scalp issues… anyone with advice?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Scalp issues… anyone with advice?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

SBK
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

I have had for a few years what it itchy bumps at my folicals and serious dandruff (beyond normal). Doctors and dermatologist call it psoriais and treated for months, months of antibiotics. It only flares it up. Two weeks into the candida cleanse… amazing body changes, better stomach issues… but the scalp is not seeming to improve. Will this take more time … how long? Just wanna talk to someone with the same issues. Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’ve had scalp issues too but mine is in the form of ringworm. I should I could suggest a remedy but I cant, because I can’t get rid of it even after 3 years on the diet. My naturopath suggests specific liver cleansing homeopathics; you have to detox the toxins and then it should improve.

I do know of ways to make it go away temporarily; the easiest is to spend a lot of time in the sun.

-raster

faither
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 30

I’ve had bumps on my head that never heal, they itch and I’ve been picking at them for over 10 years. Also have some on my neck , and hip. I have to use a medicated shampoo to keep them at bay.

I’ve just started the candida diet and taking the antifungals and probiotics. I just by chance found a candida doctor, literally 5 minutes from my house, that seemed like more of a naturopathic doctor. I learned that the fluticasone nasal spray I’m using is a steroid and feeding the candida straight into my brain. I also learned that i’m definitely magnesium, D3 and b12 deficient, all of which cause symptoms like anxiety and brain fog.

He also acknowledged by stomach bacteria is way out of whack. I just hope this treatment will treat the candida that has gotten into my blood. If anyone has any information about treating the candida once it gets into your blood stream, please let me know.

SBK

Keep on a strict candida diet (no grains, no alcohol, no root veggies, etc – bare minimum of food list -tons of garlic, etc) and make sure you pair it with probiotics, a high fiber treatment (psyllium husk/bentonite clay) and a strong antifungal. You will need all of it for having such a spread in your system. Its always in your blood at your level… it requires total self discipline and suffering thru the first phase of sugar withdrawals and “die-off” crappy times… then I promise after awhile… you will see the changes and start to feel like yourself again. But you cant cheat or eat things that are not STRICTLY to the diet… your body will fight you .. but its a war… you need to ask yourself if you are ready to fully commit and go to war with your body. Its possible… its just hard and a commitment to the sacrifices. YOU can do it though. Eductate yourself on the strict “can eat” list, buy it all (throw out anything in your fridge that doesn’t fit), and get ready to enjoy salads and eat simply… your body will do the rest. You will have to be strong and disciplined. But it will get easier.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

SBK;54799 wrote: I have had for a few years what it itchy bumps at my folicals and serious dandruff (beyond normal). Doctors and dermatologist call it psoriais and treated for months, months of antibiotics. It only flares it up. Two weeks into the candida cleanse… amazing body changes, better stomach issues… but the scalp is not seeming to improve. Will this take more time … how long? Just wanna talk to someone with the same issues. Thanks

I have had very serious ichty/dry skin, Seborrhoeic dermatitis, and Dandruff.

I have reduced these symptoms by 90% by the three below items->

-Fish oil (Omega3)(I use Nordic Naturals Fish Oil + Vitamin D)
    -Shower filter – Shower Filter – AMAZON
    -Bar Soap by “Candida Freedom” – Candida Freedom Soap

-D

faither
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 30

#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2014 6:56:25 AM

RetweetThank QuoteMulti-Quote

raster

Groups: Registered
    Man

Was thanked: 681 time(s) in 563 post(s)

I’ve had scalp issues too but mine is in the form of ringworm. I should I could suggest a remedy but I cant, because I can’t get rid of it even after 3 years on the diet. My naturopath suggests specific liver cleansing homeopathics; you have to detox the toxins and then it should improve.

I do know of ways to make it go away temporarily; the easiest is to spend a lot of time in the sun.

-raster

can you give me some advice on how to clean my liver?

SBK

I would suggest Milk Thistle for your liver.

SBK

Danny33;54820 wrote:

I have had for a few years what it itchy bumps at my folicals and serious dandruff (beyond normal). Doctors and dermatologist call it psoriais and treated for months, months of antibiotics. It only flares it up. Two weeks into the candida cleanse… amazing body changes, better stomach issues… but the scalp is not seeming to improve. Will this take more time … how long? Just wanna talk to someone with the same issues. Thanks

-Shower filter –
    -Bar Soap by “Candida Freedom” –

Thank you!! Will get these! So happy about the shower filter- didnt think of that! Do you use the bar soap as shampoo?

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

SBK;54833 wrote:

-Shower filter –
    -Bar Soap by “Candida Freedom” –

Thank you!! Will get these! So happy about the shower filter- didnt think of that! Do you use the bar soap as shampoo?

Yes, I use the bar soap as shampoo.

I shave my head often and keep my hair short most of the time so its not really a problem for me.
    However, I’m sure its fine for those with longer hair.

-D

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you can go to mineral hot springs this should help also. The sulfur is very good for your skin. Additionally, vitamin C is also very good for your skin and is maybe the most important vitamin.

-raster

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Scalp issues… anyone with advice?’ is closed to new replies.