saying hi, beginning cleanse ((again))

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals saying hi, beginning cleanse ((again))

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  secretgarden 4 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

secretgarden
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

I started taking an iron supplement last week, and yeast went crazy. I feel like I really need the iron, so will try to continue it but fight the candida. I’ve gotten bad about drinking Coke, and eating whatever I want, so I have lots of room for improvement. I have the Blessed Herbs colon-cleansing and internal cleanse kits, just haven’t been able to stop eating 🙁 to do the best cleanse. I guess I’m an emotional eater. Oh, and I just ordered/received Aqua Flora, which now am wondering if I should not use it. I thought if I started checking in with others dealing with this, I might have more success with a cleanse and better diet. I’ve browsed the forum a bit, look forward to reading more and getting to know you all better.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The cleanses don’t do much in terms of reducing candida numbers…

The aqua flora likely won’t very well either.

This is a long term battle, I tell most people to plan on a 6-18 month recovery to get over candida.

-raster

secretgarden

Thank you, Raster. I think I’m in for the long haul. Since yesterday, I’ve been reading about turpentine & sugar. I even bought both today, but want to increase bowel action before trying. I’ll search here, bc I’ve forgotten results shared on this forum. I’m pretty excited to try it. Of course, I realize I must give up the obvious sugar-foods, and get my diabetes under control, foremost. So much of the battle is mental/emotional! I wonder how do you talk yourself out of those cravings?

secretgarden

BLEEHHHH!!!!!!! I just took turpentine in sugar cubes, and it was horrifically disgusting!!! Okay, forget that!!! Oh my gosh. BLEEEEEHHH

On positive note, I did not drink Coke today! I had a sugar/sweet-free breakfast of eggs, kale, tomatoes, hot green decaf tea. Sugar/sweet free lunch of fish, potato, tea. Dinner of chicken, corn, noodles, water. That wasn’t so good, but still overall a much better day.

Oh my goodness, the little belches are killing me, even after quickly gulping lemon water and eating some chicken. I read so many people’s experiences, and they all said how it tasted pleasant, good even. And I researched for the purest turpentine of recommended strength (boiling point), no additives. Well, forget this!!!! DOn’t try it!!! I hope I won’t throw up. That’s the real danger – of aspirating it. Now it’s in my body…agh….I regret this. Well, who knew. I wouldn’t have, without trying it myself. Ooh, baking soda will stop burps, yes??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘saying hi, beginning cleanse ((again))’ is closed to new replies.