salt?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

helpme
    Topics: 45
    Replies: 72

I’m using SAXA sea salt, it says it has sea salt, anti-caking agents, magnesium oxide, sodium hexacyanoferrate.. is that ok?

Downtown
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 39

I would look into Himalayan sea salt or celtic sea salt. Both can be found at most health stores and vitamin shops. Both are fairly inexpensive. Only ingredients should be the salt itself.These salts among other things have trace minerals that are also beneficial to the body.

Alot of times those anti caking agents are sand. The other items i would stay away from as well.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

helpme wrote: I’m using SAXA sea salt, it says it has sea salt, anti-caking agents, magnesium oxide, sodium hexacyanoferrate.. is that ok?

Magnesium oxide is a source of magnesium. Sodium hexacyanoferrate is a salt and is another name for sodium ferrocyanide which is a type of cyanide. It isn’t 100% safe to ingest because, although it isn’t as dangerous as other forms of cyanide, it still has the potential of harming the human body if enough is ingested.

Next time I would look for Himalayan sea salt just to be certain there are no hidden problems with your salt.

Able

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘salt?’ is closed to new replies.