Safest way to take Antibiotics (no alternative)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Safest way to take Antibiotics (no alternative)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mruazol
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

I was just told I have to take antibiotics for an infection (there is no way of not taking it). Was wondering what the safest way to do this was? Should I take probiotics while on the antibiotics? And if so which one is recommended? Please help!

I just finished 10 days of the cleanse.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

mruazol wrote: I was just told I have to take antibiotics for an infection (there is no way of not taking it). Was wondering what the safest way to do this was? Should I take probiotics while on the antibiotics? And if so which one is recommended? Please help!

I just finished 10 days of the cleanse.

Shots or IV.
    In this way, they don’t touch the intestinal flora.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Take lots of probiotics while taking the antifungals and continue with the amounts for at least two weeks afterwards. Take the at least four hours apart, and take the probiotics on an empty stomach with only water. This is the only way that one of the members was able to do several rounds of antibiotics and keep her infestation from growing worse during the rounds of antibiotics for UTI’s.

Able

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Safest way to take Antibiotics (no alternative)’ is closed to new replies.