Safe to do the candida diet while breastfeeding?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Safe to do the candida diet while breastfeeding?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Meile 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lizzie B
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I am going to try option number three on the detox – just changing my diet. I was recently diagnosed with candida by a naturopath who did a live blood analysis and would like to go the whole hog with the detox but I am breastfeeding so I think it best to go softly….which brings me to my first question – should I do the detox at all since I am breastfeeding – will it be safe for my toddler?

Also it says to only eat salads and well cooked vegetables – is this for breakfast too or can I still have the Amaranth, rice pudding and omelet suggested in the recipes?

thanks for your help,
    Lizzie

Meile
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 26

Sounds like your symptoms are hormone related?
    I wouldn’t think the anti candida diet is safe for you so you should check with your doctor.
    There is nothing wrong with cutting most of the candida culprits like sugar, refined carbs, caffeine, and alcohol though since they aren’t healthy anyway.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Safe to do the candida diet while breastfeeding?’ is closed to new replies.