safe to do coconut oil abd sf722 again?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions safe to do coconut oil abd sf722 again?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

I stopped my florastor 2 days ago and am back on my plow remedies from my nd. Is it safe to reintroduce/resume antifungal now that I’m off florastor?

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

yisucks, don’t have an answer for you, but I have a comment for you about pH. By the way, how did the florastor treat you? I do notice the pleo’s make my pH more alkaline. Also, I am still evaluating this digestive enzyme Bernie gave me, but I notice that it makes pH alkaline. I just have to learn how to properly take it because it might be too strong for me sometimes.

http://www.enzyscience.com/order/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=94

Then, through methylation, I learned about phenol, and I came across this product. It helps, too!

http://kirkmanlabs.com/ProductKirkman/95/1/PhenolAssistandCompanion-Hypoallergenic/

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Continue on like normal, the floraster only stays in the body for 3 days…

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

thanks raster! I’m not entirely sure how I feel about the florastor. I thought it was helping for a while, but then toward the end, I started having yeast symptoms again (and got a yeast infection,which believe it or not, I treated by putting florastor “up there.” It works REALLY good for me for that…better than anything else). I wasn’t really having that problem as much while on the florastor. It was very likely something I ate (farm raised trout), but was surprised to have those symptoms. I wish I could say it was amazing, but I guess it wasn’t. I think I expected more from it because it clears up yeast vaginally for me when applied directly to the area.

So I’m back on the pleos now and Bernie supplements now, and will start to test my ph again (I stopped for a while, and stopped taking the Pleo Alk, which I’m now back on). I wish my body would more naturally become alkaline– I feel I am doing all the right things, so not sure what the problem is.

Thanks for the supplement rec’s — I may ask Bernie about those to see if they may help.

Starting tomorrow, I’ll probably resume SF722, coconut oil, tea’s, etc.

raster
    Participant

One thing worth mentioning about pH that bernie just revealed to me is that 60% is mental in his opinion and I think the only way to reverse mental caused acidity is to do meditation which he is really into lol.

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

I guess it was helping more than I thought. Months ago I had bad bloating issues (like under books) that completely went away and now its back. Should I go back on the boulardii?

raster
    Participant

Same thing happened to me…I think bloating is completely related to inflammation and boulardii was anti-inflammatory…

I’d wait a few months to try boulardii again personally…

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

Oh really? Thats interesting you had the same problem. Did it lessen as time went on after the boulardii? In other words, do I just need time off of boulardii to get accustomed to being back on other supps?

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

raster;59338 wrote: One thing worth mentioning about pH that bernie just revealed to me is that 60% is mental in his opinion and I think the only way to reverse mental caused acidity is to do meditation which he is really into lol.

-raster

yisucks, I totally agree with this statement because I try so hard to keep myself on a even keel anymore, and if I have a bad day. I am like, it’s okay, get some rest, and tomorrow is a new day; or, if I am having die-off. I think pH stays a little more even keel, too, when I am able to stay calm! It is hard to do sometimes when suffering from this disease. My personal detox method on a stressful day, I make sure to get time for it, not really healthy though, tanning, and then I sweat, just like a sauna!

yisucks
    Participant

Yea I agree mental is huge. I’m going to start focusing more on my mental health bc my frustration is high and feel its stalling my progress. I started doing tapping recently

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘safe to do coconut oil abd sf722 again?’ is closed to new replies.