Safe for Candida sufferers to get vaccinations?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Safe for Candida sufferers to get vaccinations?

This topic contains 42 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #114264

    impossible
    Member
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

    Floggi;52782 wrote:
    Nope. I may have lost you. But that’s your problem, I don’t care.

    You are not able to tell how many people will read this. From experience, I know that forums are read by far more people than participate in the discussion.

    That’s why I’ll keep adding some sense to this discussion. I think it’s only fair for the readers to make up their own mind. They can only do so if they hear all viewpoints, not just yours.

    I sure invite you to share your views. I hope you don’t mind me sharing my views. For only if we all share our views and openly discuss their pros and cons, can we hope to achieve insight and understanding.

    That is why i am callin you out buddy. If that shit wasnt so bad, then those assholes wouldnt have to hire people like you to come on websites like this spreading propaganda. You are losing the war, people are figuring this out, in droves, every day. You stand out like a blaze orange billboard in the middle of the desert and are obviously not intelligent enough to realize it. Im pickin this fight BECAUSE of all those people, the harder you try, the more you prove my point. You are your own worst enemy in this case. So, I say, keep it rollin.

    #114268

    impossible
    Member
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

    Floggi;52772 wrote:
    That’s typical for conspiracy theorists:

    “If someone agrees with me, he must be right. He says the same things I say. This proves that I am right.”

    “If someone has a different opinion, there is no need to look whether he might be right. The sheer fact that he has a different opinion proves that he is paid by big evil pharma. Of course you must not believe someone who is paid by big evil pharma. See, he must be the enemy. This proves that I am right.”

    There’s just no way for a conspiracy theorist to ever change his mind. Whether he is right or wrong, his reasoning always makes him think he’s right.

    LMAO just reading through this again. You say stuff like this and expect people to believe you are not a shill.

    #114270

    raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

    I’ve dealt with floggi for over 2 years now. He more or less is a troll and is very opinionated about vaccines. He also knows a lot about fighting candida however he questions everyone’s understandings and rational, etc.

    I called him out about a year ago when I stated he doesn’t have anything helpful to say and is more or less here to debate about stuff like mercury and vaccines.

    I think he comes here when he is bored and finds some random posts to make fun of or debate about (or troll about).

    But I don’t think he is paid to do this and its all mind game with him. He basically wants to try to outwit anyone and out debate anyone…I’ve seen others like him on other websites, he just feels he is really superior or something.

    -raster

    #114271

    impossible
    Member
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

    Raster, there are pr firms whos specific jobs are to do things like this.

    #114272

    impossible
    Member
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

    Thats the world we live in, lovely huh?

    #114274

    raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

    Floggi is in Europe so it’ll be a whole 12 hours or so lol…

    My wife believes people are paid to post like he does but I don’t think he is paid but likes to do it on his free time.

    -raster

    #114275

    impossible
    Member
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

    Tdog333;52794 wrote: You won’t see any of floggi’s posts until his next 9-5 work hours. 😉

    lol I was thinkin the same thing

    #114276

    ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

    The fact that Floggi is a paid shill by pharma and whose main purpose seems to be to debunk the harmful nature of mercury/vaccines should be very telling about the importance of this specific issue.

    I’ve seen these people on autism forums where it’s supposedly the parents (mostly moms) doing the posting. There was a mom who had cured her kid from autism through AC chelation and these other “moms” were attacking her, telling her how terrible she was for subjecting her kid to biomedical treatments. They kept promoting the idea that autism is a good thing for the child and that she was a horrible parent for not accepting her kid as he/she was. Their posting styles were chillingly similar to Floggi’s, lots of italicized/underlined words and an attempt to appear as informed on the issue as possible. Sadly, the woman who had cured her child didn’t know they were shills and debated with them endlessly, eventually leaving the forum. As a result, I’m sure lots of other moms reading the debate decided against AC chelation. These people are truly evil.

    What’s even more infuriating is that they often accuse you of committing the same heinous acts that they are in fact committing. They say things like “Oh that study that links mercury exposure in vaccines to autism was fraudulent. The person that conducted that study had a vested financial interest in the issue.” This is EXACTLY what they are guilty of, just the reverse. I guess they bank on the fact that few moral people would believe that they could possibly have the audacity to accuse others of exactly it is that they are doing in an effort to keep their pockets lined and innocent kids suffering.

    Once you realize what’s truly going on it’s frightening what these people are capable of. This all reminds me of an interview with Bill Gates when asked about the possible link between vaccines and autism: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh94iMD_gy0

    Dude is an absolute liar and lunatic. He fails to mention the incredible bias going on in the scientific community towards funding studies that are aimed to debunk the connection between vaccines and autism and not funding those who aren’t. The whole thing is corrupt as fuck and gets me mad whenever I think about it.

    #114277

    impossible
    Member
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

    It is our mission and duty to spread the truth, dont ever stop or be discouraged. Whether you realize it or not, like “floggi” said, alot of people read forums like this and we are actually saving lives. Dont keep it to just here either.

    If anyone ever needs help handling these asshats, you know where to ask for help:)

    #114279

    ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

    impossible;52798 wrote: It is our mission and duty to spread the truth, dont ever stop or be discouraged. Whether you realize it or not, like “floggi” said, alot of people read forums like this and we are actually saving lives. Dont keep it to just here either.

    If anyone ever needs help handling these asshats, you know where to ask for help:)

    Yep, even if you don’t convince the OP about something you could potentially convince the lurkers who aren’t posting. This is the majority of the people who benefit from the different perspectives on these forums.

    I owe a lot of my knowledge and direction to endlessly following people on various forums in an effort to piece it all together. Only took me roughly 4 years, but I appreciate the insight I have now. The perspective you get from going through this is extremely enlightening and as crazy as it might sound I’m glad I’ve gone through it (still have a ways to go though). Just gotta pay it forward.

    #114281

    impossible
    Member
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

    ThomasJoel2;52800 wrote:

    It is our mission and duty to spread the truth, dont ever stop or be discouraged. Whether you realize it or not, like “floggi” said, alot of people read forums like this and we are actually saving lives. Dont keep it to just here either.

    If anyone ever needs help handling these asshats, you know where to ask for help:)

    Yep, even if you don’t convince the OP about something you could potentially convince the lurkers who aren’t posting. This is the majority of the people who benefit from the different perspectives on these forums.

    I owe a lot of my knowledge and direction to endlessly following people on various forums in an effort to piece it all together. Only took me roughly 4 years, but I appreciate the insight I have now. The perspective you get from going through this is extremely enlightening and as crazy as it might sound I’m glad I’ve gone through it (still have a ways to go though). Just gotta pay it forward.

    Exactly. I’ll be glad I went through it too, as long as I get through it 100% It takes a while to sort out the bullshit from the good stuff, but after a while you get a good idea. I still have alot of the good ones bookmarked and refer to them all the time. Just today I dusted off a good old one from curezone to help out the poor guy in the other thread. I will be on forums like this offering guidance for the rest of my life.

    #114299

    LilDonnie
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 15

    I think there is some misinformation floating around here. So I found a list of ingredients!
    http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

    Do whatever you think is right!
    I found this list of ingredients of varying vaccines. I got the flu vaccine and havent had any problems.

    #114302

    Floggi
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425


    Thanks, LilDonnie! You are the only one here who doesn’t stumble over his own toes in an effort to shoot the messenger.

    Your link lists 51 vaccines. Only four of them contain thiomersal (which is called thimerosal in the USA), and five more contain thiomersal only in specific variants of the vaccine.

    I think it’s unfortunate that only the ingredients are listed, without any indication of the amount of these ingredients that actually enters our body during vaccination. Do you have any information about that?

    Thiomersal is still in the process of being removed from vaccines. That’s not because it’s dangerous – it is not – but because fear mongers created so much fearful feelings that people actually started to avoid vaccinations, which resulted in several deaths. The first course of action was of course to spread the full information, but fear is too infectuous. However unjustified, too many people were still avoiding vaccinations.

    In order to support public health, vaccine producers started voluntarily to look for alternatives to thiomersal.

    Since roughly the year 2000, ever fewer vaccines contain thiomersal.

    Unfortunately, fear-mongering continues. There are still stories being circulated about thiomersal causing autism and stuff like that.

    In reality, we now see two things happening since about 2000:
    – The number of vaccines containing thiomersal steadily decreases.
    – The number of children suffering from autism steadily increases.

    No-one seems to realize that if there would be a link between thiomersal and autism, this simple observation would be a strong indicator that we should add more thiomersal to vaccines…

    Of course, in reality there is no link between thiomersal and autism, and the rise of autism must be attributed to different causes.

    #114303

    LilDonnie
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 15

    I couldn’t find any more information about the ingredients in quantity. I just looked it up because I just got the flu vaccine and I was like “man, hope that wasn’t filled with mercury.” and also “what the hell was in that vaccine” haha. I just threw the info out there for people to make their own judgements.

    #114305

    Floggi
    Member
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425


    Okay, fair enough.

    However, I do think it’s impossible to make any judgement if one doesn’t know the amount of all those ingredients.

    I mean, it’s all a matter of comparing one risk to another risk. In this case, the risk of an adverse side-effect of the vaccination, compared to the risk of obtaining the disease and suffering the consequences of that disease.

    Now, one of the sides of that comparison is unknown – which makes it impossible to make a judgement.

    Maybe someone else can throw in the missing information…?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Safe for Candida sufferers to get vaccinations?’ is closed to new replies.