Safe for Candida sufferers to get vaccinations?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Safe for Candida sufferers to get vaccinations?

This topic contains 42 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Floggi 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

I’m heading to South America next year and was wondering whether I should get the Yellow Fever vaccination before I go. However, I’m wondering whether those of us suffering from Candida (and therefore with slightly taxed immune systems) are at risk from having certain vaccinations such as this one. Can anyone fill me in? Has anyone had a bunch of vaccinations done whilst suffering from Candida? Did you have any negative reactions?

Thx.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

See if there is a passive vaccination for whatever diseases are present where you are going. This gives you just the antibodies, doesnt induce massive immune stress like the normal vaccinations that cause things like autism and whatnot. It only lasts until the antibodies are gone, 3 or 6 months maybe, but its alot safer. The only thing im not sure of is what preservatives and other lovely things would be included in that or if there are options as far as that is concerned. I would DEFINITELY make sure its a thimerosal free one, and make sure you read the box yourself, dont take the doctors word for it. Ive heard of numerous cases of doctors telling patients they were giving out thimerosal free shots, but when they demanded to see the box, found out they werent.

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

impossible;51531 wrote: See if there is a passive vaccination for whatever diseases are present where you are going. This gives you just the antibodies, doesnt induce massive immune stress like the normal vaccinations that cause things like autism and whatnot. It only lasts until the antibodies are gone, 3 or 6 months maybe, but its alot safer. The only thing im not sure of is what preservatives and other lovely things would be included in that or if there are options as far as that is concerned. I would DEFINITELY make sure its a thimerosal free one, and make sure you read the box yourself, dont take the doctors word for it. Ive heard of numerous cases of doctors telling patients they were giving out thimerosal free shots, but when they demanded to see the box, found out they werent.

Agree 🙂

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

impossible;51531 wrote: See if there is a passive vaccination for whatever diseases are present where you are going. This gives you just the antibodies, doesnt induce massive immune stress like the normal vaccinations that cause things like autism and whatnot.

Strongly disagree. Extremely dangerous advice.

Passive vaccination sounds fine, and in many cases it is. However, antibodies are injected into the body that would normally never enter the body in any way. The natural thing is for the body to create its own antibodies. Injected antibodies are highly unnatural.

Normal vaccinations do not cause any “massive immune stress”. What is injected is just the stuff that would normally enter the body if you got infected the natural way. The main difference is that only partial viruses, or otherwise disabled viruses, are injected. What follows is the normal, natural reaction of the body when such viruses would have entered in a normal way.

No stress, just the natural reaction of the body.

The fraud that created this non-existent connection between benign vaccinations and autism is one of the most deadly frauds that came upon us. It still lives on. Due to this fraud, so many parents decided to withold vaccinations to their children, that literally thousands of people have died since this fraud was created.

impossible

Floggi;52760 wrote:

See if there is a passive vaccination for whatever diseases are present where you are going. This gives you just the antibodies, doesnt induce massive immune stress like the normal vaccinations that cause things like autism and whatnot.

Strongly disagree. Extremely dangerous advice.

Passive vaccination sounds fine, and in many cases it is. However, antibodies are injected into the body that would normally never enter the body in any way. The natural thing is for the body to create its own antibodies. Injected antibodies are highly unnatural.

Normal vaccinations do not cause any “massive immune stress”. What is injected is just the stuff that would normally enter the body if you got infected the natural way. The main difference is that only partial viruses, or otherwise disabled viruses, are injected. What follows is the normal, natural reaction of the body when such viruses would have entered in a normal way.

No stress, just the natural reaction of the body.

The fraud that created this non-existent connection between benign vaccinations and autism is one of the most deadly frauds that came upon us. It still lives on. Due to this fraud, so many parents decided to withold vaccinations to their children, that literally thousands of people have died since this fraud was created.

How much does a person get paid to say shit like this?

Floggi

Nothing, of course.

You make yourself sound like a conspiracy theorist when you make remarks like this.

In addition, you’re attacking the messenger while ignoring the message.

impossible

Floggi;52764 wrote:
    Nothing, of course.

You make yourself sound like a conspiracy theorist when you make remarks like this.

In addition, you’re attacking the messenger while ignoring the message.

lol so you come on here and make 2 comments on posts that you obviously dug up in a search for either vaccinations or autism toting the pharma propaganda to the t, then break out the pharma shill handbook when confronted by someone. You are terrible at this. Keep going, i’ll keep pointing out the obvious, people here arent going to buy your crap and you are only going to hurt your cause. BTW, what kind of person are you, I mean what would it take to make a person do such a terrible thing?

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Floggi;52764 wrote: Nothing, of course.

Of course not. The same way you are not being paid for trolling that mercury poisoning is just a joke.

Only take vaccinations that are really necessary. If you do, make sure to check the box. Some vaccines contain mercury (flu vaccine).

Floggi

That’s typical for conspiracy theorists:

“If someone agrees with me, he must be right. He says the same things I say. This proves that I am right.”

“If someone has a different opinion, there is no need to look whether he might be right. The sheer fact that he has a different opinion proves that he is paid by big evil pharma. Of course you must not believe someone who is paid by big evil pharma. See, he must be the enemy. This proves that I am right.”

There’s just no way for a conspiracy theorist to ever change his mind. Whether he is right or wrong, his reasoning always makes him think he’s right.

impossible

First, you just did what you are accusing us of, attacking the attacker to distract from the message, which all of you shills are obviously trained to do because its the same response in every forum i’ve seen you losers called out in. Second, what kind of a person would jump straight to saying someone is a conspiracy theorist? You guys say the same shit on every forum, you couldnt make it more obvious. You are a crappy shill at that even lol. To anyone that has doubts (i doubt there are many) just look up floggi’s post history, its brutally obvious they (I say they because its highly unlikely just 1 person using the screen name) are a pharma shill.

I hope your supervisor sees this. And you get fired. Because you suck.

Floggi

The response of sensible people is the same in every forum for a simple reason: it’s the truth. No need to agree upon a strategy, no need to get paid. Just a simple human interest in telling the truth, and a personal interest in saving people’s lives by exposing frauds.

Just read back your language. You’re not only attacking the messenger, you even start getting aggressive and offensive.

Get back to the subject, please. Even if you do not like the fact that vaccinations generally save so many people, that’s still a fact. Explained in theory, proven in practice.

Don’t try to force reality to adapt to your beliefs. Be humble, adapt your beliefs to reality.

impossible

LMAO so you go to random candida forums and drag up old post history to prove that lmao. Like I said, you suck as a shill.

impossible

Dude, give it up, you lost the audience. Start with a new screen name and try again.

Floggi

Nope. I may have lost you. But that’s your problem, I don’t care.

You are not able to tell how many people will read this. From experience, I know that forums are read by far more people than participate in the discussion.

That’s why I’ll keep adding some sense to this discussion. I think it’s only fair for the readers to make up their own mind. They can only do so if they hear all viewpoints, not just yours.

I sure invite you to share your views. I hope you don’t mind me sharing my views. For only if we all share our views and openly discuss their pros and cons, can we hope to achieve insight and understanding.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

I see impossible already pointed out the truth about Floggi, but to everyone reading this, please DO NOT listen to him. He’s a shill who gets paid to spew propaganda and deter people from the truth. I have no idea how he can live with himself, but he is to be pitied not listened to.

The truth is, vaccinations can be extremely harmful and should be avoided by all candida sufferers. It is likely that if those suffering from candida never got vaccines as a child in the first place they would be enjoying much better health today.

Edit: Don’t think he’s smart because he knows how to underline and italicize certain words btw. Floggi does his best to sound smart, like all shills do, because this is what they are told to do, but please do not be deceived by him.

Edit again: I have no idea what the risks of Yellow Fever are or the specifics about that vaccine, but I’d look into impossible’s advice about the passive vaccination. I would also avoid anything containing thimerosal. More mercury in your system is not what you want.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Safe for Candida sufferers to get vaccinations?’ is closed to new replies.