Safe Detox

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cat 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cat
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 5

Hello Everyone-
    I’m just about to do a 2 day detox before I start the Strict Diet and have a quick question. Is it best to use organic chia seeds in the powdered form for the Daily Detox Drink or whole seeds-which might have a little more ‘scrubbing’ action?!? (Or is it the gel that they create that m-o-v-e-s things through?)

I saw that powdered is recommended during the Strict Diet phase but just wanted to be sure re the detox.
    Just getting started with all of this so I hope that you’ll pardon a few newbie questions!
    Thanks!
    -cat

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Chia powder is a better choice than the seeds because if seeds have been germinated or made into a powder, then it’s much easier for your body to absorb the available nutrients. Germination normally increases the amount of nutrients as well as the enzymes in the product, and of course the powder is easier to digest than are the actual nuts.

If you have chia seeds, you should soak them for 12 to 24 hours before eating, stirring the seeds in the water often.

Be well.
    Sean

cat
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 5

Thanks so much!
    -cat

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Safe Detox’ is closed to new replies.