rx fungals

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Anyone have any good luck with Nystatin or Diflucan? Thanks

Julia
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 78

Hi there,
    I have been taking 200mg of Diflucan for 14 days now and there has been no more change then when in the past have used diet and supplements alone. I was really hoping this prescription was going to be the key. I am going to stay on it for another month or so though just to make sure.

Hope this helps…maybe others have had better luck?
    🙂

moochpb

ok I m debating on getting something stronger then my natural fungals, something that hits the cells more. First I wanna just double check if I have SIBO or Parasites also. I ll know in a few weeks

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

I have taken as many as three diflucans for a vaginal yeast infection Mooch, but the diflucan didn’t touch my lip rash, so I don’t know… I think diflucan can be good but I wouldn’t want to rely on it.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Kag;38902 wrote: I have taken as many as three diflucans for a vaginal yeast infection Mooch, but the diflucan didn’t touch my lip rash, so I don’t know… I think diflucan can be good but I wouldn’t want to rely on it.

Kag,

How many mg’s are you taking a day of Diflucan?

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

When I initially was just ridding myself of the run-of-the-mill yeast infection, I used 3 200 mg each tablets spaced out over 7 days like the doc prescribed. I tried another round just like that when lip rash and cracks in the corners came up, didn’t do a thing. Perhaps if I did it for a long period of time, it would work, but I don’t like the idea of taking diflucan for that long. Also, I would have to talk a doctor into it, which seems like it would be impossible since they don’t believe in systemic yeast. 🙁

moochpb

My yeast is in my intestines pretty much, however many sinus infections then thrush sometimes. So actually it seems systematic lol. I wanna try nystatin and might be asking. Also does anyone know if ct scans of your colon show parasites? Being in Iraq twice, always hungry makes me seem I have them even though they didnt show up in stool

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘rx fungals’ is closed to new replies.