rotating antifungals– yes or no

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions rotating antifungals– yes or no

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

I’ve seen some say to do this and others say not to. what do you all think? with the exception of sf722 and the supplements my naturopath has me on, I havne’t really been doing antifungals but did start oil of oregano again a few days ago because I got a yeast infection.

what do you guys think? I have caprylic acid that i can rotate it with, but am unsure if that will cause resistence.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

yisucks
    Participant

I’ll take that as a “no” to rotate. If that’s the case, I guess I’ll stick with just oil of oregano for a while (along with my pleo’s from my naturopath and sf722)

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

yisucks;51386 wrote: I’ll take that as a “no” to rotate. If that’s the case, I guess I’ll stick with just oil of oregano for a while (along with my pleo’s from my naturopath and sf722)

To treat candida the best thing is to combine antifungals. Multiple antifungals, for instance Nystatin, Oil of Oregano, and SF-722, all of them at the same time. 2 or 3 antifungals at the same time.

Jorge.

yisucks
    Participant

thanks dvjorge. good advice. my naturopath (its rasters naturopath too) is against nystatin and other rx drugs. i wasnt until i noticed something interesting. i was using nystatin powder to stop an itch down south, and during that time i had a rash on my arm. as soon as i stopped nystatin, the arm rash went away. essentially, using the nystatin made the candida ‘come out’ elsewhere. i’ll stick with the natural stuff but may add caprylic acid rather than rotate it

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Nystatin gave me the best progress last year. I combined it with sf722 and garlic. Keeps all my levels low. Now I just take garlic and sf722 just to maintain

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘rotating antifungals– yes or no’ is closed to new replies.