Rotating Anti Fungals, or not?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Rotating Anti Fungals, or not?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

I’ve read a few conflicting things on the forums and other various websites. I’m sticking to able’s diet at the moment. Been on capryllic acid/coconut oil/garlic pills/Grapefruit seed on and off. Just ordered SF722. Should I just stick to one? Or should I rotate? I’m not really sure how to go about this.

PS:Totally un-related, but does anyone get tingling/numb feeling in the hands and feet?

Thanks for any help 🙂

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Tdog333;46856 wrote: I’ve read a few conflicting things on the forums and other various websites. I’m sticking to able’s diet at the moment. Been on capryllic acid/coconut oil/garlic pills/Grapefruit seed on and off. Just ordered SF722. Should I just stick to one? Or should I rotate? I’m not really sure how to go about this.

Read the informati on on the following post, it’s part of the protocol.
    Antifungals & Doses

PS:Totally un-related, but does anyone get tingling/numb feeling in the hands and feet?

Tingling and numbness of extremities are symptoms of a Candida overgrowth.

Able

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Tdog333;46856 wrote: I’ve read a few conflicting things on the forums and other various websites. I’m sticking to able’s diet at the moment. Been on capryllic acid/coconut oil/garlic pills/Grapefruit seed on and off. Just ordered SF722. Should I just stick to one? Or should I rotate? I’m not really sure how to go about this.

Thanks for any help 🙂

If you find an antifungal that is effective against the yeast strain or specie is affecting you, you shouldn’t rotate it.

Rotation without knowing if the yeast is sensitive promotes resistance. Resistance is overcome combining synergistic antifungals, increasing the doses, and prolonging the treatment.

However, using an ineffective antifungal in the rotation will allow yeast colony multiplication with mutated cells that have develop resistance.

I hope this help.

Jorge.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Rotating Anti Fungals, or not?’ is closed to new replies.