rotate

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  alexalgebra 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I ve been on Gse for a little more then a month is it necessary to switch to oil of oregano? My naturapath hasn’t told me to rotate. Just curious

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I believe GSE isn’t all that recommended because it kills of good and bad bacteria?

But I rotate my anti-fungals every 2 weeks.

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

Though they may kill off beneficial flora, I wondered if it might be helpful to put sonera oil of oregano under the tongue to travek to those difficult to reach places like colon. Just a thought …

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You don’t have to rotate antifungals; we don’t have anything mentioned in the protocol about this, we only recommend rotating caprylic acid after 8 weeks.

-raster

moochpb

Ok. Problem is I’m out of gse so I m gonna switch to oil of oregano in pill form. Is that ok?

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

I thought Able recommended swapping out antifungals that were not garlic or coconut oil? I rotate my olive leaf and pau d’arco every two weeks.

moochpb

I m on olive leaf, pau darco since its not that strong, gse, but now I m gonna rotate the gse for the oil of oregano.

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Hey Mooch, I had a really bad reaction to oregano oil so I had to stop. I know it is supposed to be awesome, just wanted to let you know that you can have an allergic reaction.

moochpb

I took some oregano of oil a few months ago here and there, haven’t had any bad reactions then so hopefully not now either. I had an allergic reaction to catyclic acid or whatever its called. I ll just introduce the pills slowly as usual. I wanna go back to GSE anyway but I ll do the Oil of Oregano for two weeks to mix it up

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

raster;36804 wrote: You don’t have to rotate antifungals; we don’t have anything mentioned in the protocol about this, we only recommend rotating caprylic acid after 8 weeks.

-raster

From the protocol – Always be sure to alternate oregano oil, Caprylic acid, GSE, and thyme. You do not need to alternate garlic, coconut oil or SF722.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘rotate’ is closed to new replies.