Roasted Eggplant

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Roasted Eggplant

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Belganson 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

Hey, I just had a new dinner recipe and hope its okay for stage one – I sliced eggplant, dipped it in eggs, then oatbran with garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, placed them on tinfoil, sprinkled some evoo and into the oven they went. (so wished tomato sauce could be used on top – maybe some day 🙂

Faith
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 87

Hum…I tired eggplant and it totally made me break out in hives. I didn’t know that eggplant and spinach were in the histamine family? So I stay away from eggplant. But who knows, maybe it will work for you? I love eggplant! Sounds pretty good how you made it too! 🙂

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

Is it okay if we put any oil in it such as coconut oil?

Belganson
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 15

About how long do you cook it and what temp??
    You can make your own tomato sauce since tomatoes and herbs are allowed (even stage 1).

TheEggy
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 20

Faith wrote: Hum…I tired eggplant and it totally made me break out in hives. I didn’t know that eggplant and spinach were in the histamine family? So I stay away from eggplant. But who knows, maybe it will work for you? I love eggplant! Sounds pretty good how you made it too! 🙂

You’re probably sedative to plants from the night shade family. Just stay away from spinach, Chile peppers, eggplant , tomatoes and the like.

Best of luck,
    Kristina

Belganson
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 15

Thanks for the recipe. I added homemade marina (and cheese on my husband’s). Nice meal.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Roasted Eggplant’ is closed to new replies.