Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Lunch & Dinner Roasted Brussels Sprouts

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Emsmith 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Just made this with frozen Brussels sprout and it was off the hook.
    A good, cheap anti-fungal meal. Cost me about 2 bucks 🙂

Ingredients
    1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
    3 tablespoons good olive oil/coconut oil
    3/4 teaspoon Sea salt
    1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

Directions
    Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves. Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil/coconut oil, salt and pepper. Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly. Sprinkle with more kosher salt ( I like these salty like French fries), and serve immediately.

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

Yeah I love these roasted in coconut oil, salt & pepper too. I usually steam them 1st then roast them for 15min

Benedict
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

you might present either natural chicken or small/young (level-mercury) fish, and consume one serving, After a different week, you might either have an additional serving, or attempt a serving of the other item…

Naperville fitness

emz333
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 49

mate, tried these today and bloody beauty! i have HATED brousel sprouts since i used to hide them under my mashd potatoes when a was little, but i ate like 8 of them today! nice n oily, lots of salt n pepper snd crispy outer leaves. epic!

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

http://lickmyspoon.com/recipes/roasted-brussels-sprout-chips-with-lemon-and-parmigiano/

these salty/lemony brussel chips sound tasty too, never thought about separating into chips!! i’ll repost when i make these

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Roasted Brussels Sprouts’ is closed to new replies.