Roasted brussel sprouts!

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Lunch & Dinner Roasted brussel sprouts!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Lucylu 7 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Allira
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

I hate brussel sprouts usually but this recipe makes them delicious!!

Preheat oven to 200C

wash and cut brussel sprouts in half, place on oven tray, drizzle with a little olive oil, some cracked pepper and some himilayan salt. Bake for about 8-10 mins.

Sooo yum and good on the cleanse!

SEJ
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 18

Allira wrote: I hate brussel sprouts usually but this recipe makes them delicious!!

Preheat oven to 200C

wash and cut brussel sprouts in half, place on oven tray, drizzle with a little olive oil, some cracked pepper and some himilayan salt. Bake for about 8-10 mins.

Sooo yum and good on the cleanse!

It is even better if you wash and cut brussel sprouts in half, add oil and salt, and bake in a pre-heated oven at 400 degrees for 30 minutes! It is supposed to be crispy and brown in this recipe so if they are very browned, it is just right. Just check after 20 minutes and shake the pan to get it evenly browned. As good as french fries!!!!!!!!!!

Allira

Oooh yeah that does sound good!!! Yum. Who would have thought the oven could make them so tasty?? I used to cry if they were served for dinner as a kid!

ZoePhoenix
    Replies: 32

I always thought I didn’t like brussel sprouts (even though I’d never tried them!) but I made these today and they were great! I cut them into fourths so they were like little brussel sprout wedges and my mom said I ate them like they were potato chips or something. haha

ZoePhoenix
    Replies: 32

Oh and I also cooked mine at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. It made the outside so crunchy and yummy! (:

greenapple
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

I love brussels sprouts!! Can I eat this on cleanse…? ^^

Allira

greenapple wrote: I love brussels sprouts!! Can I eat this on cleanse…? ^^

I did!

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

I am going to have to try this. I have had them in the oven before but I never tried cutting them in half or even fourths.
    Thanks
    Lauren

greenapple
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

I tried this, it’s very good! 🙂

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Great idea! Will try that tomorrow… I don’t mind sprouts but it’s so hard to steam them just right. nothing worse than mush!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Roasted brussel sprouts!’ is closed to new replies.