Ringing in the Ears / Immune Disorders

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Ringing in the Ears / Immune Disorders

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tsunny 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

I wanted to say to Flipper thank you for responding! To anyone who wants to know, the Intefase with EDTA is called Intefase Plus. Question: Flipper, would you know or find out about how to get this enzyme? Prescription? The website won’t let me unless licensed physician. Also, since this yeast is in a biofilm, does this mean I NEED to take this or I will keep having reocurrences?
    A couple weeks ago, I had bloodwork done to check my immune system and it came back postive antibodies for suggestive of a connective tissue disorder. I have an appoint in one week at a reputable rheumatologist. Does anyone else have immune issues like this or can the yeast be causing this? Of course my immune system is not doing what it should or the yeast would not be rampant. I have always eaten healthy. I also have an EGD scheduled to look to see whats going on, I requested a biopsy for yeast in digestive tract. MD says if this is positive they treat with Nystatin liquid. Will this cure or just help? These doctors seem skeptical about all this yeast stuff. They don’t tell you to follow a diet, just say “take this pill for a month” Comments please

Tsunny

I have been on the diet protocol for 10 days now and I am feeling better. But did not do the cleanse. By the time I figured out what was wrong, I had already been on an anti-fungal and trying to eliminate foods/diet change when I started having die-off symptoms and didn’t really know what I was experiencing. I thought I was dying so I went off the diet just a little (thinking my blood sugar was super low, I drank some juice and ate some things not allowed.) I was traveling of course which is hard to eat right. So when I arrived home a few days later I was able to get down to business with this candiditis. I have been reading as much as I could about the nutrition and supplements inbetween busy schedule and family. I feel I could be much further along with knowledge. Like supplements. I don’t know what I need at this point. I am taking vit B complex with bioflavinoids 100mg and 1000 mg Vit C. Plus still on the terbinafine 250 mg each day. I feel the dye-off has gone. I was dizzy, anxious, and felt horrible. But feeling better. I will just keep reading and asking for advice. Thanks again for comments

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

From what I gathered, auto immune disorders are pretty common in people with candida overgrowth. I was diagnosed with polymiositis, but am waiting for a second opinion on the diagnosis and therapy (usual therapy for this is harsh dose of corticosteroids which, among other things, suppress your immune system).

I am not an expert or a doctor, but logically, for the candida overgrowth to occur, an immune system must be compromised. Then candida suppresses it even further and opens the door for other auto immune diseases. Then you get stuck between the rock and the hard place. You must suppress your immune system to treat symptoms of the auto immune disease or you strengthen it to try to get rid of the candida overgrowth in which case your own immune system attacks you even harder.

For now, I am controlling the symptoms somewhat with omega3, vit D3 and avoiding inflammatory foods (containing omega 6 etc.) until I can confirm the diagnosis and explore my options further.

Best of luck to you.

Arijana

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Forgot to mention that my candida is pretty much in control, not completely gone yet in it’s pathogenic form and some of the consequences (leaky gut), but candida symptoms are 90% gone and I am in the second phase of the treatment (reintroduced some of the food). This does not seem to have an effect on the polymiositis symptoms so obviously that needs to be treated separately, and possibly there is a way to control symptoms but perhaps once you get an auto immune disorder, this is it?

Tsunny

What dosage of Omega 3 and Vitamin D3 are you taking daily? I was told by an endocrinologist to take 10,000 units per day, which my family MD said “everybody in these parts of the country has low vitamin D”. Bull crap, I want to take it but didn’t want to add any fuel to candiditis/immune disfunction. Thanks for your response!

Latka
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 128

I have an auto immune disorder as well. To find out what is causing the auto immune response you will need to find out what is provoking your immune system so that it starts attacking you. A lot of the times this has something to do with the gut; most commonly due to a food intolerance or due to Candida overgrowth. My doctor explained that in my case for example the Candida overgrowth has created a leaky gut; the fungus drills its roots through the gut walls and damages the wall. undigested food particles then “leak” into the blood stream. the immune system starts attacking these particles that should not be in the blood stream in the first place. This gives rise in the antibodies and unfortunately sometimes the immune system starts also attacking part of your own tissue as if it was the problem causing auto immune illness.

There is often a link between candida and auto immune conditions and treating the candida might remove the cause that is provoking the auto immune response. This is how my doctor at least tried to approach lowering the antibodies. And while being on a special diet I have managed to lower my antibodies quite drastically I have also gotten a host of other problems from being too strict with my diet. And I am far from better, much to my doctors surprise, especially as I just found out that apparently I no longer have Candida!.

In my own research I have now come to the conclusion that rather than considering Candida as the root cause of my auto immune illness, it might be just another symptom of something else going wrong in the body. In other words, while treating this symptom then somewhat alleviated the auto immune response, it did not remove the problem. There is something else that causes both the auto immune response as well as the propensity to get candida overgrowth. I have a hunch what that might be for me, but it is too early to say for sure. That is why I continue to do my own research and test things for myself. Only hoping that one day I’ll figure this out. I believe that there are many individual differences to each case and it is best if you learn about your body and what’s going wrong with it yourself. A lot of doctors really have no idea about Candida or auto immune illnesses. Investigate your life, the way you respond to things etc. and listen to the body – find out what is causing this auto immune response and deal with it. I believe it always has to do with some kind of imbalance.

Tsunny

Thanks for sharing your story with me Latka. I’m sorry to hear you still cannot figure out your problem. I learned alot from your response. It may or may not be candida causing this immune response but your info helped a great deal. Keep me posted on your research. I looked at your profile and saw you were from Norway. My grandmother was Norweigen and granddad was from Denmark.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ringing in the Ears / Immune Disorders’ is closed to new replies.