Right side pain, Candida or Sibo or Wtf?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Right side pain, Candida or Sibo or Wtf?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Scyn
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Is Right sided pain near the bellybutton common in bad cases of candida?

I have a small hernia and gastritis. The PPI meds dont help. And Im convinced its being caused by either Candida or Sibo.
    But I dont understand the constant lump feeling right side pain near belly :/

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Scyn;40639 wrote: Is Right sided pain near the bellybutton common in bad cases of candida?

I have a small hernia and gastritis. The PPI meds dont help. And Im convinced its being caused by either Candida or Sibo.
    But I dont understand the constant lump feeling right side pain near belly :/

Actually, there are all types of pains all over the body which can and often are caused by a Candida infestation in the body. However, considering the other problems you’ve had such as the hernia, gastritis, and the “lump feeling” plus the possibility of Sibo, there is no way any of us can diagnose your problem with only your description. This should be diagnosed and addressed by a physician. If you believe that it’s being caused by a Candida overgrowth, all we can suggest is that you follow a good protocol and diet such as the ones we have on the forum.

Forum Protocol
    Candida Diet

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Right side pain, Candida or Sibo or Wtf?’ is closed to new replies.