rice milk?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Whitney 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fleur
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello,
    I am new here and love the site!
    One question i have: Can you drink rice milk whilst on the diet? i feel it makes me bloated.
    thank you
    fleur

lbkio897
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 10

Hi Fleur,
    I am relatively new to the forum as well. So far I’ve been on the candida diet for 2 weeks. I have glanced at some of the rice milks and all the brands I have seen have sugar in them. Also, I think that they are from white rice rather than brown rice. If you can find a rice milk that has no sugar or sugar substitute and is from brown rice then it should be acceptable. I’ve been drinking unsweetened coconut milk and unsweetened almond milk. I believe that goat’s milk is ok too.

-Brandi

C3PO-LA
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hi Fleur,

I am new here as well and have been on the diet nearly two weeks now. I have found unsweetened rice milk in both plain and vanilla flavors at Trader Joe’s. The brand name is Rice Dream in its original unsweetened flavor. It’s actually not bad!

Cici

Spooky
    Replies: 3

I like Almond milk, it’s quite tasty. Especially the chocolate unsweetened version.

Amanda
    Replies: 1

I was advised that you should go easy on all rice milk as there can be small amounts without it having to be listed in the ingredients.

Whitney
    Replies: 5

I use rice milk when I do the diet and haven’t had a problem with it. Typically for use in cooking etc. it isn’t going to be an issue anyway unless you have a particular sensitivity to it. Almond milk is also good and is sometimes easier to find in the unsweetened variety than rice milk.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘rice milk?’ is closed to new replies.