Return of the dreaded, disgusting candida!! Please help!!x

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Return of the dreaded, disgusting candida!! Please help!!x

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Chris24 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Crissy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Please help :(!
    I had serious candida about 2years ago. I had severe burning mouth syndrome and severe intestine cramps whenever I ate, so couldn’t eat a thing! i lived on tomato soup and water for about 6months and lost 3 and a half stone. It was sooo scary but a blessing in disguise as I was completely starving the candida 🙂 when i got better I had never felt more alive it was amazing!! I was happy, full of energy, absolutely no bad feelings inside me :):) Buttttt I love food 🙁 and got addicted to sugar again and have been eating an absolutely disgusting diet for the past year 🙁 I now feel so ill again, darn my greedyness!!! I would love to go back to feeling alive again, instead of like the zombie I now am! I wish I hadn’t slipped back into old habits!!! I am determined to start the candida diet 2moro and please could some of you lovely people give me some tips? Do i east just veg for a month? will a month even starve the overgrowth I’ve created? And do any of you have any idea of when die of symptoms will start? please help xx

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out this protocol we developed to help get better again. You should make it a point to completely avoid sugar in the future and only eat things with honey, rice syrup, aguave syrup, etc. as an alternative. White sugar causes many health problems and I look at it as a poison. Either way, it seems that you didn’t heal your gut enough before going off of the diet.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

It can take as long as 6-18 months to fully recover from candida overgrowth.

-raster

Crissy

Thank you Rasta 🙂

Crissy

Hey again, I was wondering, does anybody know if co codamol feeds candida?
    x

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Crissy wrote: I am determined to start the candida diet 2moro and please could some of you lovely people give me some tips? Do i east just veg for a month? will a month even starve the overgrowth I’ve created?

You cant starve candida. Candida will just lay dorment in the colon till you get it food again. Even when your symptom free and think its gone, its still there taking shelter. And it sounds like you are having great difficulty with a diet, so you are likely to fall back each time eventually. If you really want to get rid of it, you might want to consider more direct measures.

Crissy

Hey Chris
    Thank you! What are more direct measures?
    x

Frustrated86
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 8

I have had temporary success with the candida diet. This is what I did:

I stuck strictly to the food options laid out on this website for stage 1 (I did have frozen berries in my oatmeal as my natropath said I could).

I didn’t cheat. Not once in that month. Not a single sip of wine, no coffee (that was brutal in the work mornings)..nothing.

1 thing that I did was take Candida Albican drops in my water. My natropath gave them to me. I recommend seeing one to see if you can try those drops as well.

After 1 month of this the infection was gone and I lost well over 10 pounds in a month. However, shortly after it came back.

I suggest to please please please take your probiotics (in strong doses) once the infection is gone and for a long time after. I think my problem was stoping my probiotics. Also, I never tried the antifungals they mention on here like grape seed pills but I plan to if I do this diet again. I have had the infection for over 2 years since getting rid of it for about one month 🙁 It’s hard but I want to know if I can get rid of it for longer this time and have success this time around.

Good luck!

Chris24

Crissy wrote: Hey Chris
    Thank you! What are more direct measures?
    x

Enema’s, easy and fast. I have been battling candida for years, not realizing the real problem is in the colon, and getting rid of that directly will probably save you months of suffering. A few enema’s (while being on a normal diet)and I already feel better then months of doing a hellish candida protocol.

Kamilion
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 15

Enema’s, easy and fast. I have been battling candida for years, not realizing the real problem is in the colon, and getting rid of that directly will probably save you months of suffering. A few enema’s (while being on a normal diet)and I already feel better then months of doing a hellish candida protocol.

Chris are you talking about water enema’s? Or something prescribed?

Chris24

Kamilion wrote:

Chris are you talking about water enema’s? Or something prescribed?

Chlorine dioxide mixed with demineralized (or distilled) water. One can buy mms or chlorine dioxide solution. Both are really cheap, and more powerful than nystatin. Also, I only have to hold it in for a few minutes to get results, unlike nystatin.

Chlorine dioxide is a powerful (if not the most powerful) anti pathogen substance known to man, and has been used for wound disinfecting and water treatment plants for a very long time. Millions of people use it worldwide as an alternative cure-all, much to the fda’s and big pharma’s dismay, who cant make money of it. Hence, the negative publicity and fear spreading.

Crissy

Thankyou Frustrated86 🙂 That’s some will power you got!!! I need some of that ha! It’s goin okay though 🙂 I’ve still not had any die off symptoms though :s. Good Luck!! You can do it :)!

Thanks Chris need to get me some of these I think!!

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

You probably already have some MMS in your bathroom labelled ‘bleach’. It recently popped up in The Guardian surprisingly http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/jul/04/government-warning-internet-remedies I think the reason the FDA is “conspiring” against it is because you won’t find any evidence to support its effectiveness or safety other than crazy anecdotes. If you think n=1 accounts constitute evidence, you should probably try eating 30 bananas a day or flooding your body with mercury by getting your fillings replaced. They all “cure” candida that may or may not have ever been present in ways that have never been elucidated by people that may or may not exist.

Evidence is limited by the research that’s currently been carried out and the questions it hasn’t yet answered, as well as the biases of funding and poor study design, but if doctors start prescribing people things based on CureZone anecdotes, you’d be receiving crazy concoctions without proof of their safety/effectiveness. It’d be like having no choice but to go to a naturopath or chiropractor, and you could expect to die a lot more often.

Chris24

Javizy wrote: You probably already have some MMS in your bathroom labelled ‘bleach’. It recently popped up in The Guardian surprisingly http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/jul/04/government-warning-internet-remedies I think the reason the FDA is “conspiring” against it is because you won’t find any evidence to support its effectiveness or safety other than crazy anecdotes. If you think n=1 accounts constitute evidence, you should probably try eating 30 bananas a day or flooding your body with mercury by getting your fillings replaced. They all “cure” candida that may or may not have ever been present in ways that have never been elucidated by people that may or may not exist.

You are very wrong Javizy, here is why:

– Chlorine dioxide has nothing to do with bleach. Sodium chlorite has nothing to do with bleach, and so mms has nothing to do with bleach. Please tell me the bleach component of mms. There isnt one. Probably you are confusing it with sodium hypochlorite.

– Sodium chlorite is fda approved. It is in their database. It is approved for disinfecting food and approved for water treatment. Their argument is invalid.

– The lack of evidence is because to get evidence one would need a LOT of money. This is why patenting is so important. Without it, there is no profit for the industry. Mms can not be patented. The inventor has even showed the world how to make it. It is not some magic cure, it is just good chemistry. Chlorine dioxide has been known for a hundred years as a powerful and safe pathogen killer. Never has anyone reported any allergic reaction or serious side effect. This is why so many people use it with so much succes. Doctors and the pharmaceutical industry are failing, so independant, smart people take power and do what is right for themselves.

– The newspaper article you present is the same as any other bs warning ive heard. No arguments are given, everyone is just saying the same thing over and over, repeating eachother mindlessly, hoping that a lie spread long enough will become truth, just because ‘they say so’. Hence my signature.

– I have taken mms in large quantities for a long time, with only improvement as a result. Now, 5 enema’s later, tons of candida colonies have come out and i feel SO good. I have so much energy I dont know what to do with myself. This week I had beer and cake. No problem.

People deserve to know the truth about this!

Edit: Please next time first do some research before you post. You seem to do it with other topics, why not with this one. I have gone through tons of discussion like this, but unlike the fear spreaders and bleach callers, I have done the research. The lies need to stop on this subject.

I am of course open to further arguments.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Chris24 wrote: You are very wrong Javizy, here is why:

– Chlorine dioxide has nothing to do with bleach. Sodium chlorite has nothing to do with bleach, and so mms has nothing to do with bleach. Please tell me the bleach component of mms. There isnt one. Probably you are confusing it with sodium hypochlorite.

– Sodium chlorite is fda approved. It is in their database. It is approved for disinfecting food and approved for water treatment. Their argument is invalid.

– The lack of evidence is because to get evidence one would need a LOT of money. This is why patenting is so important. Without it, there is no profit for the industry. Mms can not be patented. The inventor has even showed the world how to make it. It is not some magic cure, it is just good chemistry. Chlorine dioxide has been known for a hundred years as a powerful and safe pathogen killer. Never has anyone reported any allergic reaction or serious side effect. This is why so many people use it with so much succes. Doctors and the pharmaceutical industry are failing, so independant, smart people take power and do what is right for themselves.

– The newspaper article you present is the same as any other bs warning ive heard. No arguments are given, everyone is just saying the same thing over and over, repeating eachother mindlessly, hoping that a lie spread long enough will become truth, just because ‘they say so’. Hence my signature.

– I have taken mms in large quantities for a long time, with only improvement as a result. Now, 5 enema’s later, tons of candida colonies have come out and i feel SO good. I have so much energy I dont know what to do with myself. This week I had beer and cake. No problem.

People deserve to know the truth about this!

Edit: Please next time first do some research before you post. You seem to do it with other topics, why not with this one. I have gone through tons of discussion like this, but unlike the fear spreaders and bleach callers, I have done the research. The lies need to stop on this subject.

I am of course open to further arguments.

How do you research something that hasn’t been researched? I think it’s right to be sceptical of cure-alls, especially when we’re being told by authorities that they’re dangerous. The guy who makes it claims to be able to cure cancer and HIV. Similarly, anecdotal evidence needs to be taken with a massive pinch of salt. People claim to “cure” themselves of all sorts of illnesses using all sorts of crazy therapies, including blatant placebos like homoeopathy. John Sarno’s Freudian theory explains all disease approach is up there with the best, and you can read dozens of success stories online at your leisure. Maybe doctors need to prescribe defunct psychotherapy or liquids with no active ingredient instead of worrying about MMS. Do you see why research is important?

Am I saying MMS is definitely BS? Not necessarily. No research in favour doesn’t equal research against. I think somebody who understands biochemistry could determine what ingesting MMS would do without clinical research studies, but I’m not such a somebody. If people are willing to take the risk of trying it and end up getting good results, then that’s good for them. But just because they don’t perceive side-effects, doesn’t mean they aren’t there. How many smokers or sunbathers perceive side-effects before they’re diagnosed with cancer? Everything is toxic beyond a certain point; what’s the threshold for MMS? Maybe one day we’ll have a definitive answer.

Chris24

Here is the problem: MMS has become a bad word, while actually we are talking about chlorine dioxide made from acidified sodium chlorite, which both are very well known and widely used chemicals, which has been researched plenty, also for medical use because of it use as a wound disinfectant.

To put the toxicity in perspective: We put carcinogenic chlorine in our swimming pools and drinking water. About the smokers and sunbathers argument: chlorine dioxide has been shown to not be carcinogenic at all, because the molecular structure is different, no chlorine or other toxic breakdown products gets released, unlike tabacco. When you research the process of the breakdown of chlorine dioxide in the body, you’ll know why it isnt dangerous. Now, what defines the toxicity – since everything is toxic at high enough levels – is the amount we take (in this case the residue lvls of sodium chlorite). The amount of chlorine in our drinking water and swimming pools should be low enough not to cause problems. The amounts of chlorine dioxide ingested with a protocol are in the same manner non toxic; it has been tested to ridiculous amounts on primates, with no significant adverse effects, meaning the threshold is very big indeed. No one ever gets close to ingesting a toxic amount, because chlorine dioxide is extremely powerful in very low doses. We are talking about drops here, 5 ppm at the most, diluted in a lot of water. The so called evil 28% bleach strength conconction is never reached, not even close, its a lie. To disinfect our seafood and meat, the FDA uses solutions of 50 ppm. They are using mms in exactly the same way as the one they condemm: they make chlorine dioxide with acidified sodium chlorite! This is exactly what mms is, yet they dare say its toxic bleach! The hypocrisy is unbelievable… Any reasonable thinking human being can see the fundamental fault in their reasoning.

There is no guy who makes it. Lots of people make it around the world. Jim Humble, the original creator, is actually a chemist, so he knows what he is doing. He explains the chemical process very well.

Apologies to the topic starter; I didnt wanna ruin this topic with a debate. Ill stop now. Im not supposed to talk about mms here because people are scared of it. Ill make exeptions for when people ask about it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Return of the dreaded, disgusting candida!! Please help!!x’ is closed to new replies.