Rethink the issue

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Rethink the issue

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  clandestine 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

WhiteTrash
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 35

Candida is not your enemy, it’s your ally. Just like parasites.

Nature has done things well, and if you think otherwise, you need to increase the respect you have for such a complex ecosystem.

If you find yourself having parasites and candida, it’s a sign sent to you that the environment you live in and the environment of your gut are detrimental to your health.
    So, scavengers are sent to the rescue to try and counterbalance the toxic mechanisms at play to try and have you reach homeostasis.

Trying to fight off candida without changing your toxicity is pointless.
    All the Nystatin and Nystatin enemas in the world won’t change a thing.

However:

– eat mostly fruit and raw veggies
    – live in a place where pollution is mostly absent
    – exercise
    – water fast for 10 days twice a year

candida and parasites will peacefully leave your organism as they have nothing to improve there anymore.

clandestine
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 18

Tell that to the rash I’ve had on my penis for the last 7 years.

WhiteTrash
    Participant

Hello Clandestine,

I am sorry if my post offended you or made you feel uncomfortable.

Have you tried being on a diet that consists exclusively of raw fruit and veggies?

Have you tried 10 days water fasts twice or thrice a year?

clandestine
    Participant

No worries, I don’t get offended easily and was more just joking around.

There’s no way I could eat raw fruits and vegetables – I already eat a ridiculous amount of meat and vegetables, and I’m only just able to maintain my weight. I don’t eat grains, wheat, dairy, or sugar at all. Moreover, it’s well-known that the sugar in fruit feeds Candida.

I was curious about water fasting recently, but decided against it. One of the reasons being the following post by dvjorge.

Total sugar deprivation in the intestinal lumen encourage yeast to migrate and to digest tissues. Candida Albicans becomes more pathogenic when it transforms in a filamentous form.

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forums/topic/are-biofilm-disruptors-good-or-bad-is-cellulase-andor-hemicellulase-bad-79/#post-120603

After some Googling, I’ve read Abel saying the same thing. My concern is that total deprivation of food would effectively train Candida to become even more resistant.

What are your reasons for water fasting? How do you feel it will help Candida?

WhiteTrash
    Participant

The whole rationale according to which candida is a eukaryote and therefore has mytochondria and feeds off ketones, seems to be a random idea spread by Paul Jaminet with no real study back up

https://www.google.com.hk/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/ketoscience/comments/8zbiwu/does_ketogenic_diet_make_candida_better_or_worse/

My own rationale for fasting lies on the principle that candida is only here to counter a growing number of parasites.
    Whether or not candida is starved by fasting is up for debate.
    What’s certain on the other hand is that parasites are starved by fasting.

So fasting will get rid of most parasites, and the need for candida in the body to shield you from parasites will be reduced.

jaw
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 16

Hey, Im assuming your new to the whole candida diet? Everyone here has been in the same phase, they assume that fruits are natural sugars and are fine on the diet but eventually they end up having increased symptoms. I tried the 80/10/10 diet and constantly looked for ways to add fruits back into my diet but the fact of the matter is that they are too sugary and they always did exacerbate my symptoms.
    I have also tried both dry fasting and water fasting albeit not as long as 10 days, and It doesn’t seem to help for me personally.

Candida is here in order to manage the levels of sugar and fruits are just added sugar to your diet. I did, however, have some luck with the whole turpentine and fruits protocol but the taste of turpentine was pretty disgusting and I was very bloated from all the fruits. Most other symptoms did disappear on that protocol for the most part. I recommend to just attack it from the very beginning like everyone else with the candida diet, antifungals, and probiotics.
    Experimenting with the fruits protocol will just add time to your recovery. I personally am experimenting with the carnivore diet as I’ve had great success with it, and would recommend this as an alternative to the candida diet.

Anyways, good luck on your journey.

WhiteTrash
    Participant

New to the diet?

Not quite. I have been experimenting with lots of different diets for the past 3 years as well as dozens of medicines and supplements.

I can safely say that what works for me is a raw diet that excludes any form of animal products, coupled with bouts of 10 days fasts.

The reason why it takes care of it is that I brought my candida to low enough levels that those diets can take care of the residual parasites that make the issue persistent.

You are right in that this diet would probably not prove ideal in all cases for someone who still has a critical mass of candida.

In the end, I hope everyone finds their way.
    I am reporting my success in the matter

jaw
    Participant

Honestly, I’m quite surprised that fruits are working for you. I usually assume that they never had candida in the first place or are at a low level of candida when someone claims they beat it with a fruit diet. In your case, however, 3 years is a long time and would indicate that you may have had a severe case of candida. Have you fully cured it yet?
    I would recommend the turpentine protocol, although it may seem dangerous, if your consuming fruits. SunFruitDan has a few videos on the protocol and I tried it for quite some time while consuming high levels of fruits and felt better every day.
    Im assuming your a vegan?
    Most people blame animal products for their issues, a decent proportion of the vegan community has started experimenting with the carnivore diet because of the profound results that are gained. In terms of candida, the issue of Ammonia could be the reason why animal products make you feel bad, for me personally though, it had no effect and I felt very good on it.
    The diet made complete sense to me as the no carbs or sugars in the diet make it a diet where candida can no longer thrive, I supplemented this with borax to kill candida and it proved to be effective.
    If your candida is cured and you have no moral objection to meat consumption, then id recommend attempting a meat only diet as an experiment, it makes me feel so good and aware and I have chosen to stick with it as a lifestyle for the most part.

clandestine
    Participant

Honestly, I’m quite surprised that fruits are working for you. I usually assume that they never had candida in the first place or are at a low level of candida when someone claims they beat it with a fruit diet. In your case, however, 3 years is a long time and would indicate that you may have had a severe case of candida. Have you fully cured it yet?
    I would recommend the turpentine protocol, although it may seem dangerous, if your consuming fruits. SunFruitDan has a few videos on the protocol and I tried it for quite some time while consuming high levels of fruits and felt better every day.
    Most people blame animal products for their issues, a decent proportion of the vegan community has started experimenting with the carnivore diet because of the profound results that are gained. In terms of candida, the issue of Ammonia could be the reason why animal products make you feel bad, for me personally though, it had no effect and I felt very good on it.
    The diet made complete sense to me as the no carbs or sugars in the diet make it a diet where candida can no longer thrive, I supplemented this with borax to kill candida and it proved to be effective.
    If your candida is cured and you have no moral objection to meat consumption, then id recommend attempting a meat only diet as an experiment, it makes me feel so good and aware and I have chosen to stick with it as a lifestyle for the most part.

Do you take borax orally?

Are you not concerned about the information outlined in my previous post about candida and zero carb diets?

WhiteTrash
    Participant

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5572443/

FINDINGS
    We found that glucose concentration is directly related to CA growth, which may be linked to the frequent yeast infections that occur in non-controlled diabetic patients; we also show that fructose inhibits CA growth rate.

jaw
    Participant

Do you take borax orally?[/quote]
    Yep, I take a pretty high dosage as recommended for those suffering with candida. You have to remember that 10% of the borax is boron and thats what you want. I have had benefits with no side effects and have been taking it for quite a while, the only disadvantage may be the increased and longer erections. Some of the benefits include eyes looking better, being able to cheat on candida with less reactions, decreased symptoms, increased focus and calmness, stronger bones, more energy, most vivid dreams I have ever had etc. I personally take it 5 days on followed by 2 days off but am planning to take it more often but lower the dosage in the future. I would recommend everyone to look into the borax conspiracy and come to their own conclusion on using it.
    Heres a link to a borax conspiracy article which mentions a special dosage for candida sufferers:
    http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

Heres a link to the testimony that originally made me consider it:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Candida/comments/852isi/i_beat_candida_i_really_beat_it_some_of_you_might/

clandestine
    Participant

Yep, I take a pretty high dosage as recommended for those suffering with candida. You have to remember that 10% of the borax is boron and thats what you want. I have had benefits with no side effects and have been taking it for quite a while, the only disadvantage may be the increased and longer erections. Some of the benefits include eyes looking better, being able to cheat on candida with less reactions, decreased symptoms, increased focus and calmness, stronger bones, more energy, most vivid dreams I have ever had etc. I personally take it 5 days on followed by 2 days off but am planning to take it more often but lower the dosage in the future. I would recommend everyone to look into the borax conspiracy and come to their own conclusion on using it.
    Heres a link to a borax conspiracy article which mentions a special dosage for candida sufferers:
    http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm
    Heres a link to the testimony that originally made me consider it:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Candida/comments/852isi/i_beat_candida_i_really_beat_it_some_of_you_might/

Wonderful. One last thing – is there a brand of Borax you prefer? Or do you use the often recommended 20 MULE?

You mentioned 5 days on and 2 off – is this for an extended period of time? Months? Indefinitely?

Thanks.

jaw
    Participant

We found that glucose concentration is directly related to CA growth, which may be linked to the frequent yeast infections that occur in non-controlled diabetic patients; we also show that fructose inhibits CA growth rate.

Haha, same article states ” Additionally, we showed that fructose increases the generation time of CA, thus inhibiting its growth rate. Although there is a proven interdependence between the fructose concentration and CA growth rate, the connection between the values is still open for debate.”
    You have to remember though that fruits contain both glucose and fructose. The issue is that there really isn’t too many studies on candida overgrowth and most seem to contradict each other. Theres plenty of testimonies of people claiming that fruits worked and that fruits didn’t work, the difference is that those claim fruits worked have had candida for about a week and solved it within a week, those that claim otherwise have had it for long periods and fruits simply increased their symptoms. I don’t mean to demonise fruits but I believe that those with overgrowth should be cautious with them. Anyways, if you do decide to go the fruit route, Id love to hear an update. I don’t think too many people stick with it long enough so their may be some benefit in the long run.

jaw
    Participant

Wonderful. One last thing – is there a brand of Borax you prefer? Or do you use the often recommended 20 MULE?
    You mentioned 5 days on and 2 off – is this for an extended period of time? Months? Indefinitely?
    Thanks.

I take a brand known as bare essential borax (readily available everywhere in Australia) but it doesn’t make a difference what brand you purchase as long as its pure borax with no chemicals added in. Most brands will sell pure borax and its both cheap and easy to find. The website recommends a few dosages you can take depending on the severity of your candida, this dosage is only till you overcome candida. I personally have seen wonderful benefits from taking it in every area of life so I decided to take it for the rest of my life in water as it removes the fluoride to and whitens teeth. Most people that consume borax decide to do it indefinitely as it is a natural mineral from the earth that is present in our body and in vegetables, although the herbicides and pesticides in recent times has decreased the levels found in vegetables (this is the reason why the arthritis levels are so high in society). It can cure arthritis and a number of ailment and is amazing! The 5 days on, 2 days off principle is a generally recommended principle but overtime you can experiment with it depending on how your body feels.
    My favourite aspect of borax is the crazy dreams you get, theres nothing like it, I get 4 dreams on average a night nowadays, which have some crazy plot twists and story lines haha.
    Glad to help!

WhiteTrash
    Participant

Thanks.

I take a brand known as bare essential borax (readily available everywhere in Australia) but it doesn’t make a difference what brand you purchase as long as its pure borax with no chemicals added in. Most brands will sell pure borax and its both cheap and easy to find. The website recommends a few dosages you can take depending on the severity of your candida, this dosage is only till you overcome candida. I personally have seen wonderful benefits from taking it in every area of life so I decided to take it for the rest of my life in water as it removes the fluoride to and whitens teeth. Most people that consume borax decide to do it indefinitely as it is a natural mineral from the earth that is present in our body and in vegetables, although the herbicides and pesticides in recent times has decreased the levels found in vegetables (this is the reason why the arthritis levels are so high in society). It can cure arthritis and a number of ailment and is amazing! The 5 days on, 2 days off principle is a generally recommended principle but overtime you can experiment with it depending on how your body feels.
    My favourite aspect of borax is the crazy dreams you get, theres nothing like it, I get 4 dreams on average a night nowadays, which have some crazy plot twists and story lines haha.
    Glad to help!

Any particular advantage in taking Borax rather than plain boron glycinate as present in a multivitamin?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.