Results

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

First off thanks for the support, my results came in. My kidneys are now fine since I’m off my quack dr herbs. 1.5 creatinine is now a 1.1 which is normal. My liver is fine, pancreas fine, no cancer, no bacteria or yeast in urine, no autoimmune or Lyme diseases. No HIV or hepatitis of course. No irritable bowel disease. Everything checked out. I’m happier today that’s for sure. Candida will be gone from me, I won’t quit. Stopping all the meat has helped so thanks everyone. Still a battle, but now I get to compete in my grappling competition sat and Sunday!!!! Positive today

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Glad to hear the results came back clear!

moochpb

Thanks man for the support. Still know I gotta long road ahead of me. To know my liver and kidneys are doing ok makes me feel better that’s for sure

shell1226
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 71

Yay Mooch! I am so happy to hear that! The liver and kidney function is so important, I am sure you are so relieved.

Rachelle
    There is no junkfood. There is junk and there is food.

moochpb

I am a lot relieved, now if I can shake of this cold or sinus infection I’ll feel better lok

shell1226
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 71

I hear ya. With Spring around the corner and the buds on the trees, my allergies are in overdrive.

moochpb

Yeah I’m starting to hurt already.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

moochpb;38454 wrote: First off thanks for the support, my results came in. My kidneys are now fine since I’m off my quack dr herbs. 1.5 creatinine is now a 1.1 which is normal. My liver is fine, pancreas fine, no cancer, no bacteria or yeast in urine, no autoimmune or Lyme diseases. No HIV or hepatitis of course. No irritable bowel disease. Everything checked out. I’m happier today that’s for sure. Candida will be gone from me, I won’t quit.

Stopping all the meat has helped so thanks everyone.

Still a battle, but now I get to compete in my grappling competition sat and Sunday!!!! Positive today

Great, great news, Mooch.
    What about the SIBO? Does this mean that it’s also gone? Or that you never had to to begin with?

Able

serenedream
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 84

moochpb;38519 wrote: I am a lot relieved, now if I can shake of this cold or sinus infection I’ll feel better lok

Great news mooch, what a relief. I am just finally getting over a cold as well (that came about right after a weekend V-Day cheat; maybe even die-off). Feel better soon!

moochpb

Thanks. Able I’m getting stool tested next Wednesday with an md and naturopath that knows yeast and sibo. I’m hoping I don’t have sibo so then I know I’m clearly on the right path of getting rid of this yeast. I feel like my last naturopath didnt read the last stool test properly because it says no high amounts if bad bacteria. But parasites also go untraced sometimes. So I will know more answers for sure!!

moochpb

Great news mooch, what a relief. I am just finally getting over a cold as well (that came about right after a weekend V-Day cheat; maybe even die-off). Feel better soon!

Thanks. I have a grappling tournament tomorrow my first one since being sick in August. I’m nervous and my body hurts enough now I have a sickness. Sinus clogged, headache, slight scratchy throat, a little nauseous, but no fever yet. Crossing my fingers. I called off work so time to take hot baths and rest

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Results’ is closed to new replies.