respiratory probs

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions respiratory probs

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

msmofish
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 96

Hi All
    I’ve been having respiratory problems especially in the morning when I get up.
    Is it common for this to occur ? Is this apart of the detox or die-off process ?

I just finished a 7 day cleanse & am now on day 3 of phase 2 the strict diet. I’m taking probiotics & Vitamin C

Any advice ?
    thanks
    Mo

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

are you on antifungals? My die off includes nasal congestion, dry mouth, fatigue, foggyness, scratchy throat. There can be a lot of die off but I m taking strong antifungals

msmofish

not taking anti-fungals just yet waiting a week to do so. I also have extreme fatigue & scratchy throat.

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

when you’re not feeding the yeast it starts dying and skin reactions, headaches, brain fog, itchiness, etc are die off symptoms. your liver is detoxing the alcohol byproducts from the yeast, plus the 800 die off toxins. so make sure you are taking chelated molybdenum to help bind to those toxins and pass them quicker. milk thistle helps too. the goal is to not experience the die off and if you are your liver is trying to tell you something.

shayfo
    Replies: 668

It’s probably die-off. I’ve had a few days of congestion over the past few weeks, and I had a couple of days in row when my tonsils were swollen and I felt sort of flu-ish, with a runny nose. According to Raster (I think?), sore/scratchy throat issues are frequently linked to constipation. Have you been having that issue? Maybe you could try some of the constipation remedies on the forum (use the search feature, there’s a whole thread by Able900, I believe), to see if that helps.

msmofish

thanks everyone ! glad to know I’m not crazy or getting the nasty flu going around
    fortunately no constipation here

I’ll start taking chelated molybdenum
    thank you !!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The body detoxes via 3 basic ways. One is via the skin, the bodies largest organ (by sweating). If you sweat on the diet this can reduce or eliminate die-off.

The second way is via the bowels (filtered by liver and kidneys) and you know how this works…

The third way is via the lungs (breathing), so if you experience respiratory problems, its because your body is detoxing via the lungs. A way to avoid this is to detox via the other methods I mentioned above. If you liver isn’t working optimally, it will send the garbage elsewhere for detox.

Are you taking anything else to protect the liver?

-raster

moochpb

Milk thistle has worked wonders for me

msmofish

Raster – thank you !!
    This is super helpful info !! I’m taking NAC, Vitamin C & probiotics right now. I can continue taking milk thistle again – I only took them during the cleanse.

I thought strenuous exercise was not good & over taxing our system. Please advise.
    I’ve been doing kundalini yoga & have found my strength is coming back – yay !

This forum is a life saver !!!
    billions of probiotic thanks to whoever is behind this !!!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

By sweating out the toxins I am talking about using a sauna, hot tub, steam room, jacuzzi, or even a hot bath which will cause the body to get hot and sweat. This is the main aspect of the Mcoomb’s plan I think is very useful and important. We could all get better much faster if we sweated out the toxins 6 days a week!

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4116_The-benefits-of-sweating-out-toxins-mineral-water-and-minerals.aspx

For most of us, this is not practical, but if you can afford it or have time for it, it will speed up your recovery!

-raster

msmofish

there are saunas & steam rooms at my gym & I LOVE taking hot epsom salt baths
    My boyfriend actually bought me 2 detox bath – one is seaweed & 1 is a mud bath so I’ll be soaking it up tonight

Thanks again for your help – really appreciate it !!
    All the best
    Mo

moochpb

Im an mma fighter so I still train hard except when I have die off. Its a day by day basis about working out hard. Epson salt baths are also a lifesaver.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘respiratory probs’ is closed to new replies.