resistant candidaisis of skin

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions resistant candidaisis of skin

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Hi I just had a question regarding my skin. I’m on 40 Billion CFU’s of megaflora probiotics right now and having some garlic, rutabaga, and about 2 tsp of coconut oil on my teff bread currently to combat my candida. My question is why haven’t my skin problems gone away by now (they have by this point in the past), and is it a sign that I’m doing something wrong or need to add something to my treatment? I’m following the protocol pretty closely, haven’t had a food slip in a very long time, and I’m getting a normal amount of die off, so I know I’m having some success, but the skin symptoms hanging on to this point in the treatment is troubling. I had 2 1/2 rounds of antibiotics for various medical problems between the very end of may and the middle of july, could this be making the protocol less effective than it used to be or making it take longer? Any ideas on the situation would be helpful. Thanks.

-Day

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need to reduce the inflammation of the gut before the inflammation of the skin reduces; this can take many months from my experience beyond the die-off.

As long as you are going through die-off, I would think that you still have certain symptoms such as with the skin.

If my naturopath checked you out, he would give you some unda homeopathics and cataplex E. There is many more things I am sure that a naturopath would use to heal the skin woes.

If you can sweat out the toxins via the skin, this can completely cure skin problems. If you went to natural hot springs, the sulfur would would heal the skin temporarily as well.

-raster

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Hmm, what you said makes sense. I’ve been out of work so I haven’t been sweating the toxins out the way I normally would, and I recently ran out of fish oil, so my gut is probably more inflamed than usual. I’m wondering something though, does die off cause inflammation in the gut? Because It’s been a little stronger the past couple of days and I’ve had to back down on antifungals.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Like I said, the gut is inflamed and this can cause inflammatory conditions within the body. After a period of months on the diet, your gut should be way less inflamed and your symptoms should reduce. Anti-inflammatory foods specifically can aid in this; examples include broccoli, salmon, blueberries, pumpkin, veggies, etc.

When you go through die-off, way more toxins are released within the body from the dead candida and parasites. If your liver/kdineys becomes too taxed, you will feel stronger die-off symptoms and you’ll detox in other ways such as via the skin or via the lungs. Everyone is different in how they detox (which method) but it all depends on the condition of our bodies and its ability to cope with stress. As you reduce the stress on the body (kill the candida and less toxins) and heals the organs…the body will be able to handle it in a more natural manner.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘resistant candidaisis of skin’ is closed to new replies.