Research section

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chlofloso 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Chlofloso
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 104

I would really support Able’s suggestion to have a research section. Since most of us are doing this treatment without any supervision by a doctor, it is always reassuring to see the research backing up what we are doing. I’m busy searching for articles on pubmed, but sharing them with others and others sharing whatever they found would make this way more efficient. I think there are enough members on the forum who’d be interested. There could be sub-sections on antifungals, probiotics, Candida albicans as an organism (life cycle etc.) and so on – all this would help to answer questions that are asked again and again, with first-hand unbiased information.

This forum is great and I’m so happy for all the information and help I’ve already found here!

Chloë

Chlofloso

Sorry, I wanted to post this as a reply on Anna’s thread, but it made a new topic out of it.

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi Chloe

Have you seen our resources page? We’ve tried to put together a good selection of the Candida research that’s out there.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/resources.htm

If anyone has suggestions for more research to add to this page I would be very happy to help. That way it will reach a wider audience too.

I will also create a new forum for Candida Research, as a few separate people have asked me for it now.

Best
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Chlofloso

Hi Anna,

thank you so much! Great! I hadn’t seen the research section yet…

I’m going on vacation for two weeks tomorrow, after that I’ll have time to bring some order in what I’ve collected and will send it to you, and also post it in the new forum – thanks so much!

Chloe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Research section’ is closed to new replies.