Request for Alternative Stricter Diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Request for Alternative Stricter Diet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  candidamomof3 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

roberta
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Would you please email me the Alternative Stricter Diet?

Thank you!

Roberta

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

roberta wrote: Would you please email me the Alternative Stricter Diet?

I see you haven’t posted anything on the forum. Tell me about your infestation; duration, symptoms, pervious treatment.

Able

candidamomof3
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I am new to all this. I thought a year ago that I could have Candida but I ignored it and went to my family dr, ob/gyn, & final visited an endocrinologist. All either said all my testing was normal or they didn’t have an answer to my symptoms. I did not ask about Candida to them. I only presented my symptoms, fatigue, moodiness, hair loss, in ability to lose weight, hunger, constipation, constant itchy scalp & skin. All of my issues were dismissed with you’re a mom (except the skin which was labeled as my life long issue with eczema). After all this I can only believe that my issue is Candida. I think that this began 2 1/2 years ago after my 3rd child. Please send me the strict diet, I have a family that I want to be normal for again! Thank you for all the info you have posted on this site!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Request for Alternative Stricter Diet’ is closed to new replies.