Report if you are cured, please

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Report if you are cured, please

This topic contains 81 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Snowkelp 5 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

GMO wheat has never been tested on humans for safety and is banned in many countries, so this food item should not be considered safe. This is why there is exploding cases of food/gluten allergies and leaky gut throughout the US. When fed to lab rats, they grow tumors.

-raster

MightyJock
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

nikki;38835 wrote: I guess you will once again see all the confusing reports here, as in the testimonials.

According to me, Cure means you go back to the normal diet…..like your family/friends and still dont have symptoms. As per this none on the forum is cured.

I dont ask you to eat junk/sugars etc….

but atleast eat healthy food like whole wheat and stay symptom free… this is cure according to me.

Yeah Nikki,

I think you’re probably right – a ‘cure’ would look like eating what other people do and not getting ill. I’m not sure i’ll achieve that, i’d be happy with a restrictive diet and i’ll take the hit on the very occasional binge. But then, if i do start feeling better, would i want more?? who knows

I’m just ‘cleansing’ now – which sucks – but it’s worth a punt i guess to feel better. i’ll see how i am in a week and take it from there 😉

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

That was a great Post Alexalgebra!
    I think I’ll just add that acceptance is a function of happiness. First we have to accept the truth about our health. Once we do it’s all so much easier. It’s a slow cure and part of that cure is learning what your body needs to thrive. It’s been quite a journey this year.

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

raster;38947 wrote: GMO wheat has never been tested on humans for safety and is banned in the EU, so this food item should not be considered safe. This is why there is exploding cases of food/gluten allergies and leaky gut throughout the US. When fed to lab rats, they grow tumors.

-raster

I never mentioned GMO/Non-GMO Wheat. Why are you pointing to GMO Wheat?

I clearly said eat the same stuff as your family, If your family has no problems why should you? This is my straight question.

Every one knows food/gluten allergies and leaky gut are related to candida. So if you r cured of candida you shudn’t have this.

Can the people claiming to be cured here with this protocol, eat non GMO Whole Grain Wheat, and stay symptom free? If YES then why dont they eat that, instead of just raw vegetables?

Dont complicate it raster, I will get bored with such arguments….
    accept that its not a cure

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I feel like alexalgebra stated my own opinions more eloquently than I ever could, but I would like to add that I don’t differentiate a healthy lifestyle from a “cure.” Much like I attempt to actively eliminate risk factors for cancer and HIV and other life-threatening diseases from my life due to how much easier it is to prevent than to cure, I likewise plan to continue to actively eliminate risk factors for candida overgrowth for the rest of my life.

If you got an STD and cured it, you probably wouldn’t go immediately running back to the person who infected you, trying to get their pants off again. This just seems like logic to me.

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

nikki;38952 wrote:

GMO wheat has never been tested on humans for safety and is banned in the EU, so this food item should not be considered safe. This is why there is exploding cases of food/gluten allergies and leaky gut throughout the US. When fed to lab rats, they grow tumors.

-raster

Dont complicate it raster, I will get bored with such arguments….
    accept that its not a cure

Ouch! Easy there …

nikki

shayfo;38968 wrote: I feel like alexalgebra stated my own opinions more eloquently than I ever could, but I would like to add that I don’t differentiate a healthy lifestyle from a “cure.” Much like I attempt to actively eliminate risk factors for cancer and HIV and other life-threatening diseases from my life due to how much easier it is to prevent than to cure, I likewise plan to continue to actively eliminate risk factors for candida overgrowth for the rest of my life.

If you got an STD and cured it, you probably wouldn’t go immediately running back to the person who infected you, trying to get their pants off again. This just seems like logic to me.

The thing you have to understand is, eating Whole Wheat, Fruits, etc are not a cause of your Candida Infestation. The real cause is something else….live heavy metal toxicity, Immune System Failure, etc.

Your comparison is completely wrong…..

let me put it clear,

consider the STD you mentioned, and the person who infested you

The person who infested you = Heavy Metal Toxicity

The person who infested you is not comparable to Wheat, Fruits etc….

So, I agree when you say you are not going to run back to the person once you are cured.

So, you need to understand that once you cure your Candida Problem, you shudn’t run to Heavy Metal Toxicity.

But, you should be able to run to healthy Foods like Fruits.

If you are in a situation where you can’t eat Fruits. The I wonder how you can consider you as cured.

nikki

lmm;38972 wrote:

Ouch! Easy there …

Ok, I didn’t realize that, let me put it clear,

My main concerns here are

1. First, when a new person comes to the forum, they are being tricked in to thinking that they will be cured in few months to few years if they follow the protocol.
    Where as in reality they are just helping them managing their symptoms.
    (I dont have prob with the protocol, its helpful but just for managing symptoms)

2. Once they realize that the protocol isn’t curing them, they are being programmed into thinking that the problem is going to stay, and that they will have to lead their entire life with miserable diets.
    Where as in reality its a completely curable condition, if the root cause it addressed.

The problems this is causing, people are wasting their initial days/months/years of treatment thinking that they will be cured, where as they are just wasting their time/money/life just to realize that they were just managing their symptoms….

If given exact info, they could have been looking into the root cause and start addressing it at this phase itself.

And, at the second point, by programming people into thinking that candida diet is a healthy life style (which actually lacks lots of healthy nutrition), they are virtually stopping people into looking into the root cause.

And the worst of all, because of this programming, I see many people here compromising their lives and making statements that they are ready to follow this miserable diets all through their life.
    Even while having a chance to look into their root cause, address it, and live their life normally after wards.

turkishdelight
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 11

There are lots of forums posting about candida and they all contradict each other. When you have BRAIN FOG it is very hard to think straight and remember stuff anyway but very very difficult to study and read up all of this conflicting stuff and digest it properly. I am not an idiot who reads something and instantly believes it. I know that a lot of the people might mean well but get it wrong. I would have a cupboard full of supplements and have had to sell my home to pay for them if I did! My naturopath tells me that you are only cured when you can return to eating anything you want. He also tells me you can eat carrots, mushrooms, whole wheat etc and yeast, it is the sugar you must avoid. And the yeast cannot multiply or thrive without it. Some of the people posting seem to think you can spend all day making various recipes as if it is a full time job to eat. Many are too busy working to do that. Many of them assume that because they cannot eat gluten or some other thing they are allergic to we are all the same. Some seem to take on “having candida” as their lifestyle choice preferring to talk about it and think about it all of the time rather than actually getting better and having a normal life. I work as a therapist and you get the same thing with people who have anxiety or depression. Instead of making an effort to get better they prefer to spend hours in chat rooms and forums talking about how awful they feel. They get addicted to attracting and getting attention. Which is a total waste of time and feeding their need.

As for all this talk about how you must never return to your old diet because you will get it again. That virtuall makes life unbearable. And it makes no sense. In my case my candida was caused by being on the pill and being told to take a lot of steroids and anti biotics over and over again. I refuse to take them now. So as I will not be not taking them the situation will not be the same.

We need hope but we need realistic hope. If you told most people that they would have to stay on the candida diet for the rest of their life to manage their symptoms then most of them would not bother or they would regularly cheat, because without those tasty tit bits that they enjoy eating sometimes their life is virtually unbearable, especially if they are foodies or they live with others and prepare meals for them at the same time. Nobody is going to sit there munching on a celery stick every day while every one else eats something far more tasty for the rest of their life. It is also far too expensive to be on this diet that long. Buying organic and special stuff costs a lot.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

nikki;38976 wrote:

I feel like alexalgebra stated my own opinions more eloquently than I ever could, but I would like to add that I don’t differentiate a healthy lifestyle from a “cure.” Much like I attempt to actively eliminate risk factors for cancer and HIV and other life-threatening diseases from my life due to how much easier it is to prevent than to cure, I likewise plan to continue to actively eliminate risk factors for candida overgrowth for the rest of my life.

The thing you have to understand is, eating Whole Wheat, Fruits, etc are not a cause of your Candida Infestation. The real cause is something else….live heavy metal toxicity, Immune System Failure, etc.

Your comparison is completely wrong…..

let me put it clear,

consider the STD you mentioned, and the person who infested you

The person who infested you = Heavy Metal Toxicity

The person who infested you is not comparable to Wheat, Fruits etc….

So, I agree when you say you are not going to run back to the person once you are cured.

So, you need to understand that once you cure your Candida Problem, you shudn’t run to Heavy Metal Toxicity.

But, you should be able to run to healthy Foods like Fruits.

If you are in a situation where you can’t eat Fruits. The I wonder how you can consider you as cured.

I don’t currently consider myself cured, and I currently do not eat fruit, but when I have reached a “cure,” it will be at a point where I am capable of eating moderate amounts of fruit. I have not said otherwise.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

the thTing you have to understand is, eating Whole Wheat, Fruits, etc are not a cause of your Candida Infestation. The real cause is something else….live heavy metal toxicity, Immune System Failure, etc.

Nikki,

You are clear about it. Food isn’t the cause of CRC. It doesn’t mean by any reason that people can not chose a better nutrition and life style when they reach a cure.

If you eat sugars, refined carbohydrates, fruits, or anything that promotes the fungus growth,and the symptoms return, it means the infection is there. According to the medical literature, the infection is cured when you reduce the yeast cell numbers under its mutation rate and reproduction abilities.

It is a reality candida sufferers have to accept.

Food intolerance occur because Candida Albicans in its fungus form penetrates the intestinal cells. This is the challenge here. How to eliminate the yeast living inside the cells that form the intestinal barrier ??

This is the cause of Leaky Gut. Forget about the garbage you read in candida websites that tell you candida attaches to the intestinal lining. Yes, it does. The “commensal” and the most pathogenic form do it. The strongest bond between microbes and epithelial cells belong to candida albicans. It adheres stronger than any bacterial specie. However, adherence isn’t the cause of leaky gut. The cause is cell penetration, and it is done by the hyphal version of candida albicans after germination from a buddy form.

How do this happens ?? When candida albicans has germinated it invades tissues, penetrates our intestinal cells and cause inflammation. The intestinal lining is formed by billions of cells with a perfect join between them. One time they are inflammated, because a pathogen is living inside producing enzymes and metabolites, there is tissue dilation caused by the inflammation. This allows small gaps between the cell junctions that permits undigested food proteins to go to the blood and cause a reaction.

Gluten is like glue. It adheres very easy to the lining filtering into the blood when the lining is inflammated. So, the first and the last one intolerance to disappear is gluten intolerance. Until inflammation be there caused by the intracellular candidiasis, the gluten will continue filtrating into the blood stream.

I am praying for the moment people be educated about it. It is the only way to plan a correct battle against this fungus that make us miserable.

I hope this help all you,

Jorge.

nikki

shayfo;38985 wrote:

I don’t currently consider myself cured, and I currently do not eat fruit, but when I have reached a “cure,” it will be at a point where I am capable of eating moderate amounts of fruit. I have not said otherwise.

But, the people claiming to be cured are not eating all healthy fruits in the healthy quantities.

And, why moderate if you are cured, you should be able to eat healthy amounts.

Also, I mentioned fruits as an example there are lot other foods, candida sufferers avoid, whivh are healthy otherwise.

nikki

dvjorge;38988 wrote:

This is the challenge here. How to eliminate the yeast living inside the cells that form the intestinal barrier ??

Jorge.

Hi dvjorge,

Does Diflucan/Flucanzole kill the candida living inside the intestinal barrier cells?

dvjorge
    Participant

nikki;38981 wrote:

Ouch! Easy there …

Ok, I didn’t realize that, let me put it clear,

My main concerns here are

1. First, when a new person comes to the forum, they are being tricked in to thinking that they will be cured in few months to few years if they follow the protocol.
    Where as in reality they are just helping them managing their symptoms.
    (I dont have prob with the protocol, its helpful but just for managing symptoms)

2. Once they realize that the protocol isn’t curing them, they are being programmed into thinking that the problem is going to stay, and that they will have to lead their entire life with miserable diets.
    Where as in reality its a completely curable condition, if the root cause it addressed.

The problems this is causing, people are wasting their initial days/months/years of treatment thinking that they will be cured, where as they are just wasting their time/money/life just to realize that they were just managing their symptoms….

If given exact info, they could have been looking into the root cause and start addressing it at this phase itself.

And, at the second point, by programming people into thinking that candida diet is a healthy life style (which actually lacks lots of healthy nutrition), they are virtually stopping people into looking into the root cause.

And the worst of all, because of this programming, I see many people here compromising their lives and making statements that they are ready to follow this miserable diets all through their life.
    Even while having a chance to look into their root cause, address it, and live their life normally after wards.

Nikki,

This was a great post. Let me tell you that I have nothing against the protocol they promote here. In fact, I would like that everybody finds the way to eliminate it using this way. The sad reality is that there are different candida cases. No everybody has the same level of complications, the same underlying causes, and the same general health.

I am sure there are many who needs a simple approach to come back to normal. Those may get high benefits of following a program that reduce the yeast in the gut, sugar elimination, etc. Only going with a whole food diet is enough to see drastic changes in the overall health in some people.

So, what may work for some, may not work for others.

As a forum member, and as a person who have dedicated a huge amount of time researching this syndrome, I wish there won’t be a polarized advice, neither an eternal ” try it and hold it for longer “

There are alternatives. Many alternatives that can be explored by the sufferers in order to recover. I have tried many and I still have resources I have never tried.

It is egoist to condemn a person to keep a diet or a plan that isn’t taken him to anywhere.

People should begin it by step. Go from the simple approach to the complex approach in case you need it.

Do a real evaluation of your own case, evaluate what you may need and what is the shorter safe route to recover.

There are many people who have underlying immune problems caused by mercury toxicity and other metals. I see lack of interest in it many times even when there are incredible recovering testimonies after following effective chelation. Go to the true, keep yourself away of Cilantro and Chlorella because they won’t do anything but complicate your problems.

Find a scientific system such as Cutler’s protocol. Research, research, and research before to decide. It is you health what is at play.

In the same way this happens, there is lack of interest about the immunologic roots of this syndrome. How to get immune stimulation shots with an allergist and how to battle it from different angles.

There are many things people can do, and there are recovering stories using many different ways.
    Enemas, fecal transplants, etc.

As an open forum, we should be able to voice anything with respect and consideration. In fact, we all want the same results no matter the route we chose.

Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

nikki;38996 wrote:

This is the challenge here. How to eliminate the yeast living inside the cells that form the intestinal barrier ??

Jorge.

Hi dvjorge,

Does Diflucan/Flucanzole kill the candida living inside the intestinal barrier cells?

Nikky,

Long term systemic drugs are the way to do it. I can not say that people will always be successful with Fluconazole. As I have said, this is the weak part of the anticandida treatments. Fluconazole is fungistatic and there are yeast species intrinsically resistant to it. There are also candida albicans strains that develop resistant to it. For sure, there are many that will resolve the intracellular infection with long term Diflucan, but other people wont be that lucky. For instance, Candida Glabrata is in the second order regarding to the infectious rate. Candida Glabrata isn’t a polymorphic yeast but can penetrates and invade the cells. C. Glabrata is intrinsically resistant to Diflucan. If this is your case, Fluconazole won’t touch it.

Intrinsically resistance can not be solved by combining antifungals. It must be another type of antifungal. However, acquired resistance can be overcome combining synergistic antifungals.

As you see, there is nothing for sure with it. The ideal thing is to have a lab that culture the infection and provides a sensitivity charter. Then, you need an effective fungicidal antifungal or go long term with an effective fungistatic until the infection disappears.

Jorge.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 82 total)

The topic ‘Report if you are cured, please’ is closed to new replies.