Repeating the "spit test" after being on the diet a while

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Repeating the "spit test" after being on the diet a while

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

89Mirageman
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 55

I remember doing my “spit test” early on and it was disgusting to say the least. After only ten minutes large strings were hanging down 5-6″ in the glass. Yeah, it was nasty lol.

Well I started the diet on 10-02-11 and other than eating cashews/almonds for a few days before I realized they were not allowed I have done well.

I have noticed that I don’t have that awful taste in my mouth now after meals like I used to so I thought about doing the spit test again.

This morning it was much better, it just sat on the top of the water and was almost clear. Not cloudy looking like it was the first time. Also no strings or legs this time so I must be getting better. I know this isn’t the most accurate test out there but I figured it couldn’t hurt.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The spit test is a non-scientific and inaccurate test. I feel that it mostly shows how unhealthy your body is in general.

This improvement you noted is fairly common and it means you are getting better. But it also shows that you still have a ways before you are healthy once again. That is if you believe in the spit test showing your health.

Watch this youtube video by dr. mccoomb if you haven’t already:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6iryzPoBow

-Raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Repeating the "spit test" after being on the diet a while’ is closed to new replies.