Relaxer and help falling to sleep, Raster

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Relaxer and help falling to sleep, Raster

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Henschy
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 43

Hey Ras I’m wondering if theres something that can help to relax and to become sleepy that one can take slighty before going to bed, that’s healthy and doesn’t reduce natural production or become addictive. It can but doesn’t have to be a pill, it can be maybe a tea or something? Theres a lot of contradictions back and forth each month, so just thought I would ask now instead of looking up something old that might be bad now. Only requirement is that it doesn’t cost a fortune =)

Thanks!
    Henschy

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would check out flax oil and take it earlier in the day (not before bed) and it helps you sleep.

Chamomile tea works if you steep it less than 7 mins but if you steep it longer it wakes you up.

Melatonin works pretty good but isn’t recommended for everyday use, only once a in awhile.

My favorite is PS-100 which is a brain chemical and is pretty expensive.  I think it improves your brain the next day and has a variety of health benefits.

-raster

Henschy
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 43

Ah thanks Raster! Also what are your thoughts on 5-htp?

Thanks

Henschy

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I haven’t tried it out, works on some people and non on others.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Relaxer and help falling to sleep, Raster’ is closed to new replies.