Reintroducing: HMF Neuro Probiotic

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Reintroducing: HMF Neuro Probiotic

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Forum members,

I just wanted to reintroduce the probiotic that I am taking. It is called HMF neuro and contains human micro flora; this is the only probiotic that contains HMF.

“The new Lactobacillus rhamnosus species have the capability of breaking down the exorphin peptides which can be produced in excess in the intestines of autistic children. In addition to possessing peptide-hydrolysing abilities, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, and the two strains of L. acidophilus assist with mercury detoxification and helps to heal the mucosal barrier and restore the intestinal tract.”

http://www.rockwellnutrition.com/hmf-neuro-by-genestra.html#tablist

Risk Information: If you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain; or if you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you are following a low protein diet, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.

I just tried out Megaflora 20 billion capsules for a month and I have taken a few other brands before, but once I went to HMF neuro again in the last few days, I feel really good! Megaflora is a really great product, but I just feel a lot better when taking HMF neuro.

I just wanted to share, I don’t know much about it, and I acknowledge it has a low billion count. However, it packs a punch.

I do not feel that it is right to promote on product over another, but I just wanted to share the difference maker in my recovery.

-Raster

Lorelei
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 28

Thanks for sharing –

Do you take the powder (with FOS and apricot powder) or the capsules (without FOS)?

raster
    Participant

I take the capsules, the powder is a new product that I haven’t seen before. I tried other probiotic powders before and they go back sorta quickly.

-Raster

raster
    Participant

I just wanted to bump this again. I’ve tried megaflora twice and when I was taking it, it made me feel “bad in general.” I have no idea why this is. It worked just fine and I think its a good product…but I discovered something that I feel is a big difference maker in anyone’s potential recovery…

I am a week back on the HMF and I feel great! It almost makes me completely symptom free at this point in my recovery, I just feel more “normal” while taking HMF neuro. I have no idea why, I just wanted to share my discovery of this great probiotic. Try it out for a month! I am not saying it’ll be the magical cure for you or anything, but I just love this stuff!

-raster

Aloe214
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 8

Raster, do you take it with meal and how many times do you take it every day. I am using the powder right now, take 1/4 teaspoon with meal twice a day for two weeks. But I didn’t see much improvement so far, should I take more?

raster
    Participant

I take it with meals 3x per day. I haven’t used the powder so am unsure how much of a dose that is.

-raster

Donna V
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 7

What’s the FOS mean? I am not there yet in my treatment, but I want to be prepared.
    Thanks.
    Donna in Alaska

raster
    Participant

Lenoirbeaute
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

Thinking about switching to this probiotic. This,would be my second bottle, I noticed it does not have the DDS-1 strain is it still oh or should I find s higher strain with DDS-1 FIRST?

raster
    Participant

I would do 2 months HMF neuro and 1 month of a DDS-1 probiotic, but its up to you on what to do on your own. Every 6 months I would maybe work in a different probiotic such as garden of life, renew life, etc. One of your goals should be to get as much variety of flora in the gut as possible.

-raster

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Reintroducing: HMF Neuro Probiotic’ is closed to new replies.