Reflux

This topic contains 23 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Anyone else have reflux with candida? It’s not a burning anymore but more of a mucous type feeling, hard to explain but very frustrating. It happens after I pretty much eat anything. I take sweedish bitters and hcl, yogurt helps though. Idk if its just the bad bacteria still in there? I’m not gonna go on a ppi or anything but I’m afraid of esophagitis cancer, it’s been many months everyday of this. I wanna give up because after 10 weeks I’d figure my two major symptoms would be gone, and they aren’t. I only eat yogurt with more then 5 grams of sugar. So annoyed

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

How many probiotics do you take Mooch? Because I noticed that my acid reflux started to go away when I upper my probiotics.

moochpb

Around 100 billion I believe

Kag

Wow, okay… Seems like you are taking enough of that. 😀

moochpb

Most days I take 35 billion but sometimes at night I add around 85 more. I took that 85 after work an hour ago and my reflux is gone but it could be because my food finally digested

Kag

I tell you what I do, I don’t really eat yogurt at all, even though I love it. I have found that dairy makes my stomach very acidic. If I do eat yogurt, I don’t eat it close to bedtime at all. Maybe you should do a food diary and write down what you have eaten on the days you get the acid reflux… Maybe that would help?

moochpb

I get it mildly everyday but it seems meat might be doing it, I’d have nothing to eat if I didn’t eat meat. I have a hell of a time digesting food still. It’s been months of enzymes and still have undifested good in stool. Don’t know if that’s normal still?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What meats are you eating? How much are you eating daily?

-raster

moochpb

Im eating meat three times a day usually, I need protein since I can’t have a ton of carbs. I eat organic chicken, organic turkey, and some organic beef. Mostly chicken.

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

….are we aloud beef?!! How bad is eating beef? Moderate in comparison to pork i presume..in terms of duration to digest.

moochpb

My naturapath says for me to eat red meat but the strict diet its a no no.

Kag

I cut out beef after Able told me too, although I miss it a lot. I don’t feel like it made a difference but maybe it did. I know that my anemia is worse, I am sleeping all the time now when I am not at work.. 🙁

moochpb

I don’t feel too much with beef but the other night I had some beef with red potatoes and the grease from the beef hurt my stomach I think. I m gonna try and stay away from meat a little bit and cut out eggs. I m having bad reactions to organic eggs now, wtf. This sucks. I need my protein, greek yogurt is a good source with 21 grams with only 5 grams of sugar at trader joes for a cup. But eating chicken twice a day I think hurts me a bit

Kag

Hey Mooch, do you ever eat ground turkey? I make sauce with it and I really like it. Also, can you eat quinoa? I know some people have problems with it but it has lots of protein in it. I think the diet is challenging because it is so limited. By it’s very nature, you end up eating the same things over and over again. Did you say that almond butter messed you up?

moochpb

I don’t eat enough quinoa, yes I do like it but very plain. If its high in protein I ll eat more. I love ground turkey and I think its safer then chicken and beef? So I m cutting out chicken to every two or three days instead of two times a day. I don’t know if almond butter messes me up, I m bloated all the time, even with fluids. I did switch to sunflower seed butter a day ago to see if that helps. I don’t know what else to do about the bloating

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Reflux’ is closed to new replies.