Red Thyme, Coconut oil, and Calcium

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Red Thyme, Coconut oil, and Calcium

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jaz77
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 9

Hello Able/Raster,
    I have a few questions regarding the treatment.

Just received the Red Thyme Oil I had ordered from The Vitamin Shoppe.
    http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=JZ-0008#.UgVoLm20Qso
    However, only now I noticed that it states on the bottle that it is for external use only.
    Did I ordered the wrong item? If so, can someone send me a link of the correct one to order online? I cannot find it nowhere.

Another question I have is about the coconut oil.
    What does wet-milled/fermented form of coconut oil mean?
    The one I found is pure, unrefined, cold pressed, organic extra virgin coconut oil by Carrington Farms.
    http://www.intohealth.com/carrington-farms-coconut-oil-organic-54-fl-oz/?gclid=CLmanIay8bgCFRFp7AodpxsAfQ
    (I found it at Costco for much cheaper)
    Is it suitable for the treatment?

My last question is about Calcium.
    What do you think of Coral Calcium? If not recommended, which type of calcium do you recommend? Citrate, Carbonate, or something else?

Thanks so much!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you are male I would not take calcium because it can cause heart problems and experienced them myself. Just google or startpage “calcium heart problems male.”

I haven’t used red thyme oil so I can’t help there.

I would compare your coconut oil to Dr. Bonner’s coconut oil which is the best one I know about.

-raster

Jaz77

Thanks Raster.

I am a female. You actually helped me a lot a few weeks ago through
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst8571_My-Condition-and-Milk-Thistle.aspx
    🙂

For a long time I am not getting any calcium in my diet nor taking calcium supplements. I am not sure if it really matters which type of calcium to take. I know it is very important for females and I believe I have a deficiency. Does it matter which type to take or should I considered any type?

Thanks!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Although, for hundreds of years, people have taken thyme oil by mouth, the safest way to ‘take’ thyme oil is probably by mixing it with warm water and rubbing it into the skin. Research has shown that 40% more of a liquid supplement is absorbed into the blood stream by rubbing the substance on the skin than by ingesting. Note that, with many essential oils, skin irritations are possible when using thyme oil on the skin.
    Benefits of Thyme Oil

The virgin coconut oil to which you linked is perfect.

The best and most effect form of calcium is probably calcium orotate. Amazon, among other online stores sells this form.

I’m a guy, and personally I’ve taken calcium for several years and my heart is fine, but for the information of other males on the forum; if you’re genetically inclined to experience heart problems, then you’re probably better off obtaining your calcium from food alone. On the other hand, I don’t believe for a second that calcium has ever been the sole cause of a heart problem. As men age, we can contract osteoporosis the same as a female can, so if you’re not sure as to whether or not to take it, ask your doctor about the deficiency tests available.

Sean

Jaz77

Thanks Sean.

So, when rubbing Thyme Oil into the skin for use as an antifungal, how many times a day should I do this?

Also, where in the body should I do this? Hands? Face? Stomach? or another area?

How much warm water per oil do I need to mix?

Thanks.

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

raster;47389 wrote: If you are male I would not take calcium because it can cause heart problems and experienced them myself. Just google or startpage “calcium heart problems male.”

I haven’t used red thyme oil so I can’t help there.

I would compare your coconut oil to Dr. Bonner’s coconut oil which is the best one I know about.

-raster

I Just purchased a very good Calcium/MAgnesium/Zinc supplement based on the recommendation here. I am a male & do fall under the high risk category.

I believe that Calcium should always be taken with Magnesium for it to pass through.

Calcium alone does increases the risk.

What do you guys think ?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Calcium/MAgnesium/Zinc

That’s the way these three are recommended on the protocol.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Red Thyme, Coconut oil, and Calcium’ is closed to new replies.