Red rash

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mygutleaks 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

Hi, does anyone know what this red rash might be? It started two or more weeks ago, on the small of my back area. It’s not responding to ketaconozole spray or hydrocortizone cream, or tea tree oil. It is itchy after showers, but not terribly. I’m quite sure it’s candida related. but not sure why the cream won’t get rid of it. it is scaly, not very raised off the skin. it is not as red as the picture would suggest. thanks!

-MGL

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

If the ketoconazole spray or tea tree oil isn’t helping the rash at all, then it’s very possible that the rash is either an allergic reaction or a die-off reaction. How long have you been on the treatment? And are you taking MAAC or using other methods of lessening the die-off toxins?

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

hi Able,

After doing a websearch, I think it might be autoimmune urticaria. yes, I am taking molybdenum, although much less than i used to, because i don’t need much anymore. i think my CA infestation is 90% gone, after being on Nystatin tablets, 3/day for 5 months. I have one month to go. What really made the difference is your diet plan I believe. I was making progress prior, eating fruit, but once i gave up the fruit, it seemed to go more quickly. Thanks!

-MGL

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Red rash’ is closed to new replies.