Really really dry hands

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Really really dry hands

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cmoore
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 24

I have always, in cold weather, had issue with very try hands. But since the candida has been acting more systemic my hands have gotten cracked and bleeding. Ive never seen anything like it. I just wash them and use a good cream like Neutrogena etc. But man, I have always heard it can do this, but until now Ive never seen it.

This is pretty evil ____! Thats for sure.

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

I had this happen for years…don’t know if it was Candida or what it was…but now since I have come to know coconut oil I smear that on my lips, hands , feet…it is like gold.

About 15 years ago it was so bad and my dermatologist told me to use crisco. He said to not use handcreams that they were full of alcohols etc that just dried out skin.

I love coconut oil…I put it on at bed time and it is a dream..same with cracked feet and heals.

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

cmoore wrote: I have always, in cold weather, had issue with very try hands. But since the candida has been acting more systemic my hands have gotten cracked and bleeding. Ive never seen anything like it. I just wash them and use a good cream like Neutrogena etc. But man, I have always heard it can do this, but until now Ive never seen it.

This is pretty evil ____! Thats for sure.

I always had very dry hands no matter the quality of the creams I used. It got worse after I gave birth to my girls and this is when I think I started having serious problem with candida as I had few rounds of antibiotics during and after pregnancy. My hands were cracking and bleeding on knuckles and between fingers. This calmed down last summer a bit, but this winter it’s gotten worse. When I started the treatment it came back full blast during worst of the die-off I had. It finally got much better and my hands are still dry but not cracked and regular hand creams work really well now.

Arijana

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Really really dry hands’ is closed to new replies.